Anyone here from Ohio?

by jesussaves 27 Replies latest jw friends

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

I know a lot of JWs that seemed to disappear, and everybody just stopped talking about them. I would love to be reunited with some of the people I grew up with in good old C-Town (Cleveland). I'm 27, and if you lived on the East side of Cleveland, I probably knew you. I was a party girl, and went to every gathering and wedding reception for miles around!

• larc
    larc

Raised in the Akron area, now live in Dayton.

• Prisca
    Prisca

No.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

larc,

we probably have been at some of the same parties. Some of the people that I'm looking for. Tracey & Phil (siblings), Martine, Nakeesha, Jacquetta. These are folks that I know left the Borg. Most of the Akron dubs used to come to the Cleveland parties, because we knew how to throw a good, unchaperoned 300 person party that the CO would talk about to the other congs! I hope to contact alot of exjws closeby and have a reunion. I like being online, but an in-person ally would be better.

• larc
    larc

unlikely JS,

I graduated from high school in 1958.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Larc, you partied with my grandma! She's a diehard JW btw.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

trying to bump this back up, so somebody can see it

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well it doesn't look like there's gonna be much bumpin' for awhile. I think everyone crashed for awhile. I think I will to. Goodnight/morning

My uncle is from Ohio, in fact I just got off the phone with him a couple of hours ago. But i'm not. I'm on the westcoast.
    goodnight.
    plm
    plm

• cellomould
    cellomould

'Cleveland Rocks!'

Too bad the show isn't actually filmed in Ohio!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

love that show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit