Do Aliens Exist for you? If so, how do you rationalize them with Spirituality?

by Voices 29 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Now your just being sexy Mr Twitch.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

What if?

What if... they weren't aliens from another galaxy or planet far far away, but were humanoids from our very own planet... from the future? Yes, this would make them time-travelers. Yes, I know the 'impossibility' of this.

However, this might be one explanation for why the governments do not want us to know. Think how that would shatter ones' beliefs. It would also explain the sightings throughout the past, too.

In the future, time travelling may become the new 'cruise ship vacation', offering travellers packages to various pasts. Ancient Egypt, Incan and other distant pasts that we know very little about today. There exist things that may be easier to explain if it was from our very own future rather than from another galaxy.

Just my .02 worth.

Regards,

Jim TX

• N.drew
    N.drew

I believe thoughts already travel time.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

The sumerian tablets are very interesting. They tell a tale of the anunnaki who visited earth to get gold to save their planet and while hear performed genetic experiments with hominids to make slaves.

These slaves were made in their image to work for them and guess what that's who we are. They were the Gods. So I don't know if it's exactly true but it's interesting and not w/o some evidence.

• tec
    tec

In the future, time travelling may become the new 'cruise ship vacation', offering travellers packages to various pasts. Ancient Egypt, Incan and other distant pasts that we know very little about today. There exist things that may be easier to explain if it was from our very own future rather than from another galaxy.

This is actually the premise of a book I started. (on hold, until I've written what else I've started, lol... though I think there are a few young adult novels out there like this too!)

Peace,

Tammy

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Nancy D. I hope you are not offended that some people call me you.

That turn of events, from my POV, is the only credible scenario of how human intelligence arrived to Earth for the evolutionary POV to make any sense if evolution (help me here Grammar King) were real. Why? 600 million years is not enough time from my p.o.v. for mankind to go from smart to stupid, to smart to stupid ect. ect. Wouldn't it take a hundred billion years? So therefor we are aliens or we are God's creation. No other senario will do.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Here's an idea. Earth is more than 2/3 water. Could intelligent life have evolved under the sea just as it has on the land? Could they be sending explorers into the air (UFOs) like we send explorers (submarines) under water?

That's just as likely as thinking an alien lifeform evolved on another planet hundreds or thousands of light years away and developed technology to travel across the galaxy AND chose earth as a destination.

All of these fantasy scenarios are equally likely, or equally unlikely as the case may be.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If by alien one means any life form that is not human then "angels" and God by that definition are aliens.

3000 years ago people saw angels and/or Gods because that is what they understood them to be.

Now we see aliens.

Like an earlier poster said, same difference.

Of course it kind of explains why some gods/aliens drove their "followers" to commit horrific acts liek human sacrifices and blood worships and those God tendes to look like "demons" and those that wanted their followers to be loving and compassionate looked like "angels" (even though the difference was "slight").

The fallen ones tend to drive their followers via "bloos lust" and hate.

On a side note, the Sci-Fi series Babylon 5 had a very cool perspective on this with the "first ones", the Vorlons and Shadows.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    This is actually the premise of a book I started. (on hold, until I've written what else I've started, lol... though I think there are a few young adult novels out there like this too!)

Yeah... I wish that I could write... I have a few sci-fi ideas that I'm mulling over that deal with various anomalies we are discovering - that could be explained by sending someone (or someones) into the past. I don't have enough for a full-blown novel, so maybe it would be a 30-minute twilight zone or something.

Good Luck on your writings.

Regards,

Jim TX

• tec
    tec

I don't have enough for a full-blown novel, so maybe it would be a 30-minute twilight zone or something.

That would be awesome. (love the twilight zone)

Thank your for your wish of luck though. I need it!

Peace,

Tammy

(Mad...that is a cool idea too. Our oceans are amazing and undiscovered, and full of all sorts of 'alien' life)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit