Do Aliens Exist for you? If so, how do you rationalize them with Spirituality?

by Voices 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
  • Voices
    Voices

Alright I learned something today. You can't hit 'enter' after the subject line, cause it will post your post and not be able to change it.

Aliens definately exist, in my opinion. Now what we see on youtube and all that crap might be FAKE. People might be messing around and making FAKE videos and false alien masks situations. 'ALIEN OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM!' etc.. But I do believe they exist. How this fits into the grand sceme of things. Well I can see the spirit form as well as the physical manifestation form of spirit beings. Their purpose? you got me.

Me

• N.drew
    N.drew

They are creatures that have no flesh. They are similar to time. Time is real, but you can't see it. Aliens are intelligent creatures that are superior to men of flesh. Why do they not make themselves known? They fear JHVH. In reality we are the aliens to them. But what makes things difficult is the Earth has been given to men. Should have been given to the women.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

anything outside of earths atmosphere is considered "alien to earth".

so any life beyond earth, no matter what form is "alien" to us.

so that puts spirits and martians in the same group.

nothing changes. it has always been this way.

angels = aliens. just a new name for an old concept.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I too have often wondered. I feel they may exist but then again something so far out there is hard to believe.

If you go by gut feeling, yes I do feel there is someone/something out there besides us. Scarey isn't it..

Snoozy

• Shador
    Shador
    anything outside of earths atmosphere is considered "alien to earth".
    so any life beyond earth, no matter what form is "alien" to us.
    so that puts spirits and martians in the same group.
    nothing changes. it has always been this way.
    angels = aliens. just a new name for an old concept.

Pretty much this. I'm a pagan, but I think it's entirely possible the old Gods were are actually highly evolved alien beings.

• N.drew
    N.drew

A pagan is a person who belongs to Baal, but says "you can have it". Should I shut up now?

• flipper
    flipper

" Do Aliens Exist for you ? " Yes, they call them the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses . " If so, how do you rationalize them with Spirituality ? " There is no rationalization on why they exist. Basically one of the seven mind control wonders of the world

• N.drew
    N.drew

What are the other six?

• watersprout
    watersprout

I believe there are other life forms, barr the spirit realm... As to what there purpose is and where they are I haven't been told yet. I would love to know, but when the time comes for me to learn these things it will be opened to me.

I'm very impatient and I want to know KNOW! Lol!

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit