OK ladies, watch how you walk.

by JeffT 28 Replies latest members adult

• james_woods
    james_woods

Of course, some one is eventually going to ask in peer-review how they screened out women who FAKED the way they walk...

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Hmmm.... so that's why my posture has gotten so much better.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I hardly think 16 women in a study represent the majority of women. And what, exactly, do they mean by vaginal orgasm? I thought the vagina was involved in all orgasms.

I think Stuart Brody just wanted to find a way to get paid for his fetish.

What a minute. He's Scottish? Well, that explains alot. They must have been short of sheep that day.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"For some women, the outer third of their vagina is also very sensitive. When stimulated during intercourse or other vaginal penetration, these women can orgasm. This would be what you referred to as a vaginal orgasm — without clitoral stimulation. Sigmund Freud made a pronouncement that the "mature" woman has orgasms only when her vagina, but not her clitoris, is stimulated. This, of course, made the man's penis central to a woman's sexual satisfaction. In reality, orgasms are a very individualistic thing — there is no one correct pattern of sexual response. Whatever works, feels good, and makes you feel more alive and connected with your partner are what count." http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0469.html

I got it from the get go. I don't think most woman can have a vaginal orgasm. And I think it's a male fantasy that we can (not meaning that all men think that).

• mummatron
    mummatron

Sexolgists... Aren't they from the same faculty as Bikini Inspectors and Weigh [hey hey] Doctors..?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I don't think most woman can have a vaginal orgasm.

Really? Will other women give their opinion on this? I'm curious, because the above statement doesn't apply to me.

• tec
    tec

And what, exactly, do they mean by vaginal orgasm? I thought the vagina was involved in all orgasms.

Yeah, this.

I wonder if this clitoral vs vaginal orgasm is a real thing. Some women have orgasms without any kind of stimulation at all... they can just think themselves into having one. What kind of heading would that have, I wonder?

Peace,

Tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I will say that I am of the nonvaginal orgasm class. I need a bit more manual stimulation to reach my peak. From what I've read I'm not unusual.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

From what I've read, it's not uncommon for women not to be able to achieve orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone.

It might seem more neat and less hassle for vaginal orgasm but achieving orgasm through other means adds a bit of fun as well.

• tec
    tec

So from what I think I'm reading, the orgasm is the same... just how a woman reaches it is different?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit