Do you believe in past lives??

by watersprout 38 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I am currently studying for my ''crystal therapy'' diploma and in the last module which is next month it looks at ''past life'' regression... Well I for one do not believe in living before so will probably doze off during this last module... Anyway I have been told by some people I know that I have been here before... Apparently I ''date'' back to ''Atlantis''... I found it very difficult to hold back my giggles so I said ''really, I always thought I was brand new''... To which started a discussion on past lives.

I just wondered if any of you lovely folk believed in past lives and had ever had any of this type of regression done?? I may not believe in it, but if it helps someone heal from emotional trauma then good for them and i'm really happy for that one.

Just wanted some thought's on the subject.

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

No I don't!

• designs
    designs

Past Atoms.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Exactly CL! I am soo brand new, if I had lived before I would definately be remembered! I'm just too damn good to be forgotten. Lol.

Past Atoms.

??? How does this relate to past lives? I am very interested so I am asking a genuine question.

Peace

• moshe
    moshe

Yes. I was a WW2 German Luftwaffe fighter pilot- I got shot down and killed by a P-51 Mustang fighter.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yes. I was a WW2 German Luftwaffe fighter pilot- I got shot down and killed by a P-51 Mustang fighter.

So how did you find out about your past lives?? Did you have flashbacks/hypnosis/past life regression?? I am genuinely interested.

Peace

• wobble
    wobble

Reincarnation? that 's where you come back as a tin of evaporated milk isn't it ?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah I think it is Wobble!

Peace

• tec
    tec

No, I don't either. I think it would be fun to have a past life regression thingy done, just for the imagination aspect. I can also see the appeal of it, because past lives means future lives too. But no, I don't believe in it.

Seemingly actual memories of past lives though... not sure about those or where they come from, could be many different reasons for them.

Peace,

Tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout
    I think it would be fun to have a past life regression thingy done, just for the imagination aspect.

During the module I will actually have it done... So that will be interesting to see what tale/s my unconscious mind will come up with. Perhaps I was a mermaid! That would be cool! When I find out, that's if my imagination comes up with anything I will let you know.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit