If I only had known ...

by Dudu 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dudu
    Dudu

since I started having sex , I changed my doctor, this new one prescribed me control pills for extra safety ... well, it turns out I have my hormones unbalanced and thats why I had such a terribles, painfuls periods, I had to loose days at work, lots of pain killers and sometimes even ER .... uuughhhh I went to so many doctors and nobody knew what was wrong, they just kept saying,, is normal to have pain during the period...

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Glad your getting balanced Dudu.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Glad that the pill and your doctor has sorted things out for you.

I know some drs prescribe the pill even to teenagers for managing their period pain, even tho they're not sexually active (yet).

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Doctors are uncaring assholes sometimes. A good book to have is Everywoman, written by Derek Llewellyn-Jones in 1971. It's been updated since, and has been printed millions of times- should be easy to find a copy of it somewhere...

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

I don't know why you feel the need to share with us the fact that you're having unprotected sex with men you don't know very well. It doesn't make you look good at all.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jealous?

• tec
    tec

PP - all she said was that she was having seX. You inferred 'unprotected', men, and men you don't know very well.

Dudu - Doctors mess up, that much is true. So I'm glad you got the pills that are helping, even if it was by accident!

Peace,

Tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She did say for extra protection which in my mind would mean in addition to having her partner use condoms but apparently PP is none to wise about things like that

• tec
    tec

She did say for extra protection

Yes, I caught that as well.

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

@mrsjones

I f Dudu wasn't so naive I would be inclined to agree with you, but I seriously doubt she makes her partner(s) wear a condom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit