Has The World Ended & No One Told Me ........As I Have Been The Only One Here For The Last Hour LOL

by finallysomepride 45 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
  • JRK
    JRK

Nobody raptured my ass yet.

JK

• finallysomepride
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

JRK

thank god there's someone LOL

• JRK
    JRK

No one set their alarm clocks this morning, since we would all be dead or raptured anyway. Oops.

JK

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I was online but I ran out of stuff to say, lol.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thats funny Broken Promises....don't ya hate it when that happens...LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

As has been said before by numerous other posters...

Of COURSE the "end" came!!!

It just came INVISIBLY!!!

And now we're all spiritually "dead" - er, should that maybe be, "invisibly" dead???

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once again, an end of the world prediction (one that was pushed from May 21, at that) failed. October 21 is now gone from all points in the world, and it is officially October 22 or 23 (east of Alaska, it is the 23rd; in Alaska and west to the International Date Line, still the 22nd). After the 21st. And nothing happened--no rapture, no God-inspired destruction, no nothing. About the only thing happening was a few families joined the ranks of the unemployed, another lemonade stand getting raided, Bank of America gambling your deposit money on derivatives, a few families learning that their father has cancer or losing a child because someone chose to drink drive, and things like that.

I wonder what date the dingbat is going to come up with next. And those thinking catastrophe will happen on a global basis (and not man-made catastrophe like Agenda 21+, a war, or hyperinflation) on December 21, 2012 are most likely to be disappointed. Most likely, nothing more than the inexorable march toward global tyranny will happen that day--I am more worried about January 20, 2013 and subsequent months for that than December 21, 2012. As for the earth crossing into the southern hemisphere of the galaxy, it will be as catastrophic as it would be for you if you crossed into the southern hemisphere (or from the southern hemisphere into the northern) here on earth.

Also, if the witlesses push 2014, I will simply predict that, man-made global tyranny aside, 2015 is sure to come without fanfare. You see, when someone tries to scam others into thinking that God is going to step in on a certain date, God always sits there and does nothing. The day after the predicted God-caused end of the world is always their enemy.

• N.drew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit