Is POLYGAMY ever justifiable? I say yes, Yes, and YES!!!!!!

by Judge Dread 29 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Dream on FHN. :)

I dream but it's only about one guy and he can do all those things by himself.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Watson, you guys never seem to know we are turning the table, tongue in cheek.

• caliber
    caliber

Why just polygamy ...why not open marriage then ? ... To give equal opportunity to both sexes ? The whole idea is mine field for jealousy and insecurity . Human jealousy and possessive instincts make this system impossible to work.

Also how often have you not seen where polygmous communities become breeding grounds for child sexual abuse ?

• watson
    watson

Oh heck....I get it FHN.

There are only so many good men though. So we are glad to offer our services to the weaker sex...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jealousy. It's a terrible thing to feel, no?

Watson, this is true. Why can't raise more quality guys? I am a huge fan of guys, the higher the quality the better.

• caliber
    caliber

Women would not be just short changed emotionally but in most ploygamous situtions there is only one" primary wife" ..the rest are just

"spiritual wives"and therefore have no property rights in the event of divorce. Seems like a lose - lose situation for women !

Dr. Plil would say ... "Get real ".... do some clear thinking not fantasizing

The beauty of the marriage commitment in not sharing with everyone..... love and sex is meaningless without trust & security !

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, if I can marry two or more guys so I can have my lawn mowed, my house painted, and my back fence rebuilt, then I'm all for polygamy... ESpecially if they ALL bring flowers and chocolates!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm....

And then there's the concept of polygamous homosexual relationships...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The word for a woman with two or husbands at a time is Polyandry.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Polyandry"...

Thanks, Josie!!

All for it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit