Whos is King of North?

by sparki 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparki
    sparki

I think it's IRAN.

They're straight up crazy wackos whos main goal is to create Caliphate, world under one islamic law.

They actually believe they can accomplish this by causing great tribulation themselves with nuclear attack.

According to their belief, when theres great tribulation in the world, Allah will come down and destroy non-muslims and will bring paradise.

So if they blow up nuke, it will speed up the process. When IRAN president speaks, thats what he talks about.

So they're focusing on making nukes to attack Israel then U.S.

Iranian president said he will erase Israel off the map and he wasnt joking.

What will U.S do? Not a damn thing. U.S and Obama is too chicken crap to do anything about it.

So Israel will take action themselves and blow up IRAN's nuke facility.

which publicly they said they will have do. Got no choice. Its just when?

(Daniel 11:44) . . ."But there will be reports that will disturb him, out of the sunrising and out of the north,

(if you google map, IRAN is north east of Jerusalem) and he will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. . ."

But U.S will not help Israel so are rest of the world because this will cause WW3 and everyone will die.

It's gonna be crazy in middle east and people will cry out for 'peace and security'.

And then the end will come.

Experts says Iran can have nuke within 4-5 yrs so it could be before that. So maybe 2014?

• N.drew
    N.drew

You are erroneously standing on the foundation (a shaky one-and it's leaking-needs a good pump) that the WTBTS built. I suggest sir (sparki sounds sir) that you build your own foundation. Find a good spot. Just a suggestion, you may ignore me if you want to. Oh! And hello, welcome to our ( ) house!

• sir82
    sir82

I believe the King of the North is Nanuk.

• angel.face
    angel.face

First off Welcome!

Wait a minute, according to the 'new light' that the GB released during the 2011 DC there is no king of the north. The new understanding goes against the prophecy of the king of the north.....so put this 'old truth' to rest and dont ask questions ... even if the 'new truth' makes no sense!! LOL

• wobble
    wobble

Even if the book of Daniel were in truth in any way prophetic, what a huge conceit to think it applies in our lifetime !

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Wait a minute, according to the 'new light' that the GB released during the 2011 DC there is no king of the north.

Is that actually true, or did you post this in jest?

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Things are more complex. North Korea also throws boasts about their nuclear program each time they ran out of food. And when the North Koreans start digging for roots in the public parks, their government makes belligerent threats until some nation send then one or two merciful ships with potatoes and cabbage. And then the North Koreans are happy again.

Iran is the same, only they don't need food, they need attention, like a spoiled child. And the Iranian government will not survive for another 5 years. The Lybian experiment will be repeated and Israel will not move one finger (officially). Iran will be freed by the people (like Lybia). You say Obama is a chicken??? I have some news for you: presidents come and go, but in their vicinity there are people who stay the same, year after year. And those people have stars on their shoulders and on their berrets. Those are the real power of the US, not Obama. They say if the US can go into Iran, not Obama. Obama just communicates their decision to the press.

The US are at this moment the most pragmatic nation on Earth. If they wage war, you bet your ass they have excellent reasons to do so and if they want peace, you can bet you ass twice that they have excellent reasons for that too.

• sparki
    sparki

My foundation is based on news from Aljeejira, Glen Beck, Fox news and other media outlets whos expertise is in the middle east and muslim extremist and Iran. Because Iranians and Israel spoke publicly about this.

Do you even know what Iranian's are beliveing and whats going on around the world?

I havent read anything from watchtower about this.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    ......according to the 'new light' that the GB released during the 2011 DC there is no king of the north.

It figures....I spend my time in this cult being concerned with the Soviet Union being the KOTN and now find out it's another false prophecy flip flop.

Think About It

• sparki
    sparki

"Iran is the same, only they don't need food, they need attention, like a spoiled child. And the Iranian government will not survive for another 5 years"

No man, Iran's president and Irans supreme spritual ruler or whatever are so called 12th'er muslims as they believe in 12th Imam.

They are straight up crazy muslim extremist who believe in crazy thing. http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

They believe if they cause war, attack west and create chaos in the world, allah will bring armageddon and kill all non muslims and bring one muslim world.

If you listen to Iranian president speech, he talks about 12th imam everytime in the beginning of his speech.

They dont care about food or attention. Their main goal is to create chaos. straight up.

so this war between israel and iran and U.S is inevitable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit