Phone call from a brother last night

by label licker 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(Needless to say only three had shown up for the broadcast meeting at the hall)

.............Image result for three stooges..........Image result for jw.org broadcasting

• millie210
    millie210
    Love it Outlaw!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    But, today, we’re living in a time where Jehovah’s people as a whole can never be corrupted.

So it is always your fault if you are so depressed, over the way that that the cong. treats you, that you leave. If you cannot go to another cong. then you just stop going. It is you that has rejected Jehovah's "loving organization"

They always speak as though it is just another person that has upset you, Sister Tactless or silly Bro. Overbearing. Truth is that in my experience it has been the P Overseer and the body of Elders that have caused and exacerbated the problem.....

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent
    label licker- Thank you ABibleStudent. I am putting that on my face book page as well as look into it.
    @ label licker, If JWs visit your Facebook page, I would recommend slamming the Scientologist and then writing something like, "I wonder if Scientology guilts Scientologists to donating/tithing money, says loans to Scientology are donations and not loans, guilts Scientologist to donate money for meeting in a Scientology building, guilts Scientologist to attend meetings or donate their labor helping rich Scientologists like Tom Cruise, soliciting donations for the local congregation and then transfering it to the corporation, etc." Write everything that the WTBTS does to JWs but phrase it like you wonder if Scientology does it to Scientologist.
    Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,
    Robert
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They say they can not be corrupted what about Ray Franz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit