Who remembers Dansk?

by juni 21 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I haven't been on this site for a long time. The other day, though, I was remembering my early days of posting (since 2004) and ones I had corresponded with..... so many wonderful people who have contributed their opinions on this forum, and sent good wishes to others throughout the years. Some I've noticed still post at this forum. Others have left and are living their lives.

One of these dear ones I remember was Dansk from England. He and his wife (Physio) were wonderful, kind hearted people. His encouragement and sound advice was always appreciated by many. Dansk passed away after a very long illness. I was going through very hard times during my separation and he always encouraged me to "hang in there". His words were kind and timely. Thank you Dansk. And love to your beautiful family.

Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Never forgotten

• shamus100
    shamus100

Of course. He was my favorite poster of all time. He helped me a great deal.

I still "see", or rather communicate with his daughter on another board. She is doing very well.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

*waves at juni*

Dansk...Ian...

was a very special person!! His daughter is also!! He is still loved, and missed!!!!

shelley

• hubert
    hubert

I remember Dansk and Ian, also. That was a long battle with cancer, and he was brave and encouraging to the end. God Bless him.

Hubert

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Hey Juni!

Yeah, I remember Dansk. Enjoyed his posts. His daughter used to post here. Is she still around?

LRG

• Robdar
    Robdar

I remember Ian fondly. He was a good man with a fine family.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I remember you too, Juni

It's good to see you hanging around again.

• arwen
    arwen

Yes, Juni. I remember Dansk and remembering praying for him many times. I joined in 2005 and he was on the boards at the time. Sadly missed by all.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I remember Ian, he was still a prolific poster when I first joined here. He ws a very kind man who seemed to be always concerned about others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit