We had more than a few laughs..

He was a funny guy..

...........................;-)...OUTLAW

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Will never forget beloved brother Ian.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yes i remember Ian also . I joined in 2005 and he was a kind voice when I felt so afraid . His family sounded so kind .

Juni I remember you too ! Hope you are doing well .

• mouthy
    mouthy

Could never forget him. He even called me a few times,
    Of course we miss him,But I bet he is enjoying the promise
    for faithful service. His heart was exceptional

• Twitch
    Twitch

I remember him tho we never directly interacted. His posts were always well meaning and positive.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian was one of my dearest online friends. His candid reflections on life, faith, and suffering sometimes moved me to tears; his good humor, his sincere interest in others, and his quick wit often entertained and encouraged me.

It may surprise some of you to learn that he was one of the world's foremost authorities on finches. He was a modest man and I do not recall him ever mentioning that on the board.

Those of you who are new to the board might like to read Ian's "Torn Apart."

He is deeply missed.

Marjorie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Here is the link for "Torn Apart":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/47295/1/TORN-APART

And here is a link regarding Ian's expertise on finches:

http://www.finchworld.com/ian_hinze/ian_hinze.htm

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

One of the greatest fighters I've ever known..RIP..dear Ian..you were an inspiration to all and you are missed.

Snoozy

• juni
    juni

Hello to all of you "old timers". I hope everyone is well and enjoying life.

Thank you Alleymom for the links. Ian and I had many private discussions. He was always very positive and humble and spoke common sense. A good man. He never mentioned his finch research so I'm looking forward to reading the link.

Juni

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Fond memories here. Always had something upbuilding and kind to say — even when things on the board got heated, he brought things back down to earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit