Critique of the NOVEMBER 1 Watchtower article"When Was Ancient Jerusalem Destroyed?"

by Doug Mason 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

This Critique of the “chronology” article appearing in The Watchtower of November 1, 2011 is in two parts:

· Part A discusses points raised by the article;

· Part B provides supporting evidences and additional material.

DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS. Since each file is large (about 6 Meg), they take time to download and to format in a browser.

I am enormously grateful to two very special people without whom this Critique could never have been written, let alone in the short time that was available. They are Ann O’Maly and Marjorie Alley. I simply cannot thank them enough.

PART A:

http://www.jwstudies.com/Critique_Part_A_of_Jerusalem_Destroyed_part_2.pdf

PART B:

http://www.jwstudies.com/Critique_Part_B__References__of_Jerusalem_Destroyed_part_2.pdf

Doug

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow! I would just like to thank Doug, Ann, and Marge for all of your work. Simply amazing!

• Lazarus
    Lazarus

Thank you all very much, for the effort and for doing it so well and thoroughly.

There is no question that the WT articles are plain wrong. The deliberate deceitfulness of the WTS is a shame and disgrace and should be an eye opener for every person with doubts.

I wish these informations would be available in my language.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Lazarus,

Unfortunately I only speak English, but if there is someone who is prepared to translate, I am only too happy to help, if at all possible.

Do you mind telling me your language?

Doug

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Doug, Ann, Marjorie ... AWESOME! Thank you. Now if only somebody could get your recent work and COJ's in front of the GB and/or the writing committee ... how can these thorough refutations not have an affect on their thoughts?

• sabastious
    sabastious

marking

• Lazarus
    Lazarus

Hey Doug,

for paranoia reasons I would prefer to keep my language secret. My reading skills were good enough to understand most of it. But there are many people and especially witnesses (education is evil) which are not able to understand English.

Next time when I have the pleasure to receive a sheperding visit by some elders and the question is asked "What bothers you dear brother Lazarus?" your piece would give me some nice talking points. Not sure if it is a good idea to bring this up, but if I'm in the right mood, I might do it.

Thanks anyway for your offer to help.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Doug, Ann, Marjorie -

Thanks so much! This is excellent information and nicely put together.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Lazarus,

I understand your paranoia. I produce such material only because of the heartbreaking stories of constant tension and paranoia that the WTS leadership creates.

Freedom is precious.

I am told of one person who is going to translate it into another language.

If you wish, write to me at my email address. You will find it on the page after the front cover of the Critique. I give you my guarantee that I will never divulge your information to anyone.

Doug

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Scholar (Neil) --

I have not seen you on the board in the last month or two since I have been back. I would be interested in your reaction to Doug's Critique of Part Two of the WT article, "When was Ancient Jerusalem Destroyed?" -- he addresses many issues you have discussed over the years.

Regards,
    Marjorie Alley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit