by AndersonsInfo 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

wish I could

• life is to short
  • life is to short
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Thought I would bump this up for those who might be able to go.

LITS

• talesin
    talesin

w00t!!! I've asked if they are coming to the unis or film festivals here ..... can't wait to see the vid!

Granny, if I were in Toronto, you would definitely make it there! Please, please, keep posting ---

I don't want you to feel isolated, we love you so much! xoxoxo tal

t

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Ah, the noose is tightening...This is a 30-minute documentary, but the filmmaker is working on a "FEATURE DOCUMENTARY about religious shunning practices", in defending her thesis in completion of her M.F.A. I especially like the part about "a formally coded shunning process that has historically been either concealed or misrepresented by those who enforce it" (bolding mine).

When you shine a very bright light into a very dark corner, something is bound to be revealed! Does anyone know anything about the filmmaker? Was he/she ever a witness?

Anderson's Info, Randy - thanks for sharing.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I know the film's subject and also her story - she wasn't disfellowshipped for the blood issue but what she went through was ridiculous. She's an awesome girl, very talented and is the youngest of five. Since I lost my sister due to being shunned, I have adopted her as my honorary sister and my son's honorary auntie too :) If you can show your support by attending the showing that would be great!

• Diest
    Diest

Headisspinning....can you tell us more about her story....I really hope the post her vid on the internet...Id pay 5$ payper view.

• talesin
    talesin

Is there anyone who would pick up Grace, so she could attend this?????????

tal

• free @ last
    free @ last

well what's the story on the filmmaker???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit