Does the Issue of Universal Sovereignty make sense to you as an explanation for evil?

by gubberningbody 233 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

no problem, kiddo.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

exactly...some people do use the name of Jesus but don't know Him and some people use the title the christ too...and they can be proved wrong in thier "knowledge" by the scriptures(testing)...not by their "love"...the bahai are very loving people...they use the title the christ, but they don't believe in the Christ of scripture...the WTBTS use the name of Jesus, but they don't believe in the Jesus of scripture.

you would do anything to protect the ones you love wouldn't you?...what if God hadn't called ancient israel to contend in war for their survival and israel, as the "apple of God's eye", was swallowed up by the perversity of the nations around them?...what if the church hadn't contended in war for the "faith" of the saints, and europe was given over to islam?...what if because europe entirely was muslim that religion was the one that was brought over to "the new world" and the natives were subjugated to them and no other religion was allowed?...God brings people/nations up and pulls people/nations down...

...this side of heaven there will be contention...it started in genesis 3:15...

And I will put enmity
    Between you and the woman,
    And between your seed and her Seed;
    He shall bruise your head,
    And you shall bruise His heel

love michelle

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Tammy,

still my girl.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Tammy is witnessing .... to my heart.
    Tammy, still my girl.

Isn't she a love, dear EP and Palm (peace to you, both!). Every "body" needs a heart, does it not? Praise JAH that there are different members of the Body [of Christ]... so that not all of us are "heels" (like yours truly - LOLOLOL!).

Again, peace to you, both!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, the JWN... and Body of Christ "heel"...

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, wait... I'd better change that to Body of Christ... ummmm... "fung-y toenail"... before "someone" starts accusing me of saying that I think I'm going to be the one to "crush" Satan's head... rather than my Lord doing it - . Sigh...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• N.drew
    N.drew

Your perception SA is extraordinary. I will say not the heel, but the retina.

• cofty
    cofty

Nice to see all you believers getting along so well.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Is it?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

i like page 1 so i am marking for later.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

When I hurt myself, I always say JESUS CHRIST!!! out loud.

If The pain is bad I may throw in Yeshua, Joshua, Jaheshua just to make sure I cover all bases and the pain goes away.

Miracle or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit