"Doom Now Awaits Them...They Will Not Survive Armageddon!"

by Franklin Massey 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Here's a nice, positive, uplifting song from the Jehovah's Witnesses' "Sing to Jehovah" song book. My favorite part is at 1:30

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wRLkNhWwXs8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• d
    d

What is this. I cannot I used to sing this.

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

So far the video has 25 likes and 1 dislike. Check this comment out:

"exellent my fellow brother! terrific? work!

P.S. that one dislike is satan."

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

If you mean that you can't believe you used to sing this, then, me too. It was used as the first song at our meeting yesterday and when I got to the part about not surviving Armageddon and I just stopped singing.

• Quendi
    Quendi

It was the fact that I could no longer sing the kingdom songs that convinced me that I had to leave the WTS behind forever. I discovered that I didn't believe in the lyrics and so had no reason to attend meetings again.

Quendi

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

It does speak volumes that we sing praises awaiting on the complete utter destruction of every nonJW man, woman, and child. So much for love of neighbor.

• d
    d

I felt that my foundation of hatred was crumbling after leaving.This is a religion of hate.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I'll take doom at fabled Armageddon any day over the zombie like existence of JWs in the here and now.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I used to like this song it has a wistful sort of tune. I am pretty sure these are new words written for the new song book, so we probably never did sing them in fact.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just listened to it. What a depressingly morbid song. There was nothing uplifting about it unless someone gets turned on about fellow humans being destroyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit