Islam More Lenient on Apostates than the WTBTS!

by 00DAD 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 00DAD
    00DAD

dgp: Probably other muslims view Mr. Zafar as an apostate. I really wouldn't know nor do I care because this thread was/is supposed to be about what the WTBTS and JWs would be like if they didn't have any disfellowshipping!

I suggest YOU start a thread about Islam and let it go where ever your little heart desires. Rant at will!

Have a pleasant day,

Daniel

PS - Since you think so highly of JT why don't you make a play for her? Just don't tell her she comes from a nice country. While your at it, would you mind asking her when they moved the University of Washington to Uzbekistan?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

00DAD--I must admonish you for taking this thread OFF TOPIC!! This is NOT a thread about JT! Clearly, you care a whole lot more about me than I do you. ; )

BTW...over the years there have been several threads in which posters have placed their pictures. You should go back and review them; it's nice to put names and faces together. With the passage of time, the personal situations of posters, such as myself, have changed, and they post in subsequent threads. My picture happens to be here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/205850/14/Photos-of-JWN-Members

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My stars, you are full of yourself!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JT - I'm not sure how you think a PS constitutes taking a thread of topic, but if it does, then I confess I am guilty. I admit it, I fell for dgp's bait. (You'll have to view everything he has posted in the last few hours to get the context. He speaks of you often and with a certain fondness that is ... creepy. Have fun with that.)

Still, not sure how you convince yourself I care about you more than you do me? I wrote to dgp ABOUT you. I did NOT write to YOU about anything.

And if my little PS is off topic, then your self-indulgent link to a pic of yourself is what? Is there even a term for that? Admonish me oh enlightened one.

While I have your attention, I have two links you may find interesting, or not. Either way here they are:

Do you like to gavotte? Wear apricot scarves?

Cheers,

Daniel

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

then your self-indulgent link to a pic of yourself is what?

00DAD wrote: Next, so where was it exactly you saw the picture of JT?

Uhmmm...a response to your request to dgb asking where my picture was located. What I find interesting is that you wanted to know what I look like because I have no corresponding interest in you.

And thank you for the link to your other thread. I looked at it briefly the other day, found it incredibly boring and quickly moved on.

Lastly, yes, I DO wear apricot scarves; apricot is one of my best colors.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JT: I didn't ask him what you look like, I asked, as you so accurately quoted, "where was it exactly you saw the picture of JT". I thought he was making it up. Whatever. You're kind of cute. Too bad it's so hard for you to be nice.

Funny how precise you can be with language when you want to be and how sloppy when you don't.

I'm not surprised you look good in apricot.

Cheers,

Daniel

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I thought he was making it up.

Of course you did.

• dgp
    dgp

Geez, how sorry I am that I cannot have one of those extremely nice smileys Poopsiecakes used to have. The one eating popcorn was my favorite.

Uzbekistan may be a nice place. I don't know. Strange, exotic places are sometimes nice. I do remember that they used to hold very fine chess championships there (you know, Lenin and his love of chess). Now, Justitia may have said that when she first signed up for this site so she wouldn't say where she really is, to prevent bastards from taking action against her, maybe. I don't know.

Or maybe they have an exchange program and the school of law just moved to Tashkent?

I don't care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit