SURVEY: How many who are still "IN" are really out mentally (Do I need to put " S E X " in the Title to increase the number of hits on it?)

by DesirousOfChange 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paladin
    paladin

I'm out mentally but in for my family. Our congregation is full of those hard core believers which is getting on my nerves.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am out. I no longer attend the meetings. I too was screwed over monetarily by a sister. Nothing is done about my case either. Sickens me. Elders tried to contact me last week to reactivate an inactive one...Told them that I was not inactive...Just going to spanish hall.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

not the sort of question to go around asking

True, true. But I did recently ask a friend who is still very much "in" and whom I happen to trust with some of my "insecurities" or questioning of WT doctrine about the "Generation Overlap". Do YOU really believe this New Light? Without hesitation his answer was: "No. And I don't think anyone does. I figure we were never supposed to know "the day or hour" and all that speculating on when the Big A would hit was a huge mistake by the F&DS. You serve Jah forever. There is no guarantee that we'll see Armageddon in our lifetime. Why should we think we are so special?" Period.

Of course, why we think we are SO SPECIAL is that the F&DS TOLD US SO! The Big A is coming in OUR LIFETIME!

(He didn't want me to get out the May 22, 1969 Awake.)

DOC

• agent zero
    agent zero
    (He didn't want me to get out the May 22, 1969 Awake.)

Then whip out the May 15, 1984 instead!

• afreeman
    afreeman

I'm mentally out. Physically in for family (still live with parents).

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

Wha...?? SEX?? What about SEX??? What kind of SEX?? SEX with who??? When is the SEX going to happen?? How, and ware?? SEX... Did some one say SEX????

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

AGENT ZERO: Then whip out the May 15, 1984 instead!

AH yes! I have that WT bound volume.

Had thoughts of framing that cover on my office wall, but thought that might raise a few eyebrows.

DOC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am still in - but mentally out since I joined thsi site 8 years ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit