I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

by punkofnice 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

nugget/angus - It annoyed me that they think they can impose their opinions and cult rules on me on my own property!

These are the kind of nuts that use the excuse: 'God told me to do it!'

I bet they went home congratulating themselves for being like Jehu!

• JAFO
    JAFO
    The weird thing was that each time I threw a verbal punch they had no reply!

Well... it's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.. or two..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JAFO - OL! I wonder if they didn't think they should talk to me about 'spiritual' things! Mind you, if they thought that they should have never hounded me in the first place. Utter moronic cult mentality.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Congrats Punky! Not an exclusive club but a happy one. So many "mentally diseased" having a ball.

I never attended my JC hearing either. Mainly because I'd left home and the invite to attend by letter was left with my ex-wife who never told me it was there - on either occassion. Makes you wonder why they wrote it or even if they asked her if it had been passed on to me. Wouldn't have gone anyway. Pointless if I, like you, never recoginzed they have any authority over me.

B

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Well done Punk! First they come to YOUR door and then try to discuss YOUR business and then pin all the blame on YOU! I bet it feels good to tell them to go away!

I expect that I will receive a visit from 2 elders in 10 months or so... i think they do annual visits of disfellowshipped ones. When they do, im going to invite them in for a drink and tell them how AMAZING my life is now and how better it all is since i left, and that i reccomend it to them. :)

If they ever come back to your door tell them how AMAZING your life now is. Well done for going to church and for helping those who are interested in liberation from the JWs. :)

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I picture the elders walking from the door, shaking their heads..

"Isn't that a shame, how Satan overtook poor brother Punkofnice."

"Sure is. How about Starbucks?"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

hotspur - They can and will do what the corporation tells them to. This way they feel they've obeyed their imaginary sky friend so he won't slaughter them SOON* (Using anti-matter from Alcyone). How Happifying.

Timmy - They can bog off for all I care. I've left them alone and all they do is hound me despite my request otherwise. Life is amazing out of the JW cancer. I've told folk at work about this hounding, I've showed them the letters and what happened last night. They are very supportive.

It's amazing, you find out what people REALLY think of the JWs when you're an 'apostate'!

*(Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping' or ‘New Light’™or which ever makes the GB appear much higher than God!)

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Well Done ! They're so used to pointing their magic wand at people and causing them to tremble with fear it's great when you can just say " get out of here with your crap"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

breakfastofchamions - It just makes the WBT$ victorious in their own minds. Sadly!!

nancy drew - I didn't want to come over as 'bitter and twisted apostate' thus reinforcing their watchtarded world view. On the other hand I deserve my dignity and especially on my own property. Of course we all know that 'Jehovah(TM)' can over-ride even the law of trespass!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is why someone just started a post about JWs being paranoid.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/216805/1/Ive-lurked-a-long-time-JWs-produce-some-of-the-most-paranoid-humans

I'm f***ing paranoid that I'm gonna slip and say or do something to result in those guys showing up at my door.

It just happened to an old friend of ours. Same behind the back, closed door, secret hanging. Letting her know AFTER the fact.

It's not paranoia when they really are out to get ya!

DOC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit