I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

by punkofnice 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Congrats on your new status, you ugly mentally diseased apostate you!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

rebel8 - I don't understand the rules but I have a cheat for infinity health!

OUTLAW - One of the things I asked was 'Do you think I'm mentally diseased?' They said : 'We never said that!' ask any JW and they won't tell you to your face!!

New Chapter - One of my fave films! I think of this scene too when I think of the question of bOrg authority. Classic stuff!

wha happened - Janitors with authority. They dress up in suits and ties to feel all big and important! LOL

Broken Promises - Thanks. Yes, I am uglier than most! MMMWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Congrats Unky Punk!

I always knew you had "mental" issues, but as far as "diseased" goes.......well, I did tell you to wash your hands afterwards......but would you listen? NO!

Hahaha, youve made my morning (well, apart from the WELSH going into the semis of the rugby obviously!)

Do you think you will hook up with Nugget and Cantleave, and push this forward as suggested by outlaw?

Luv ya!

• LV101
    LV101

i'm right there with Pam's Girl --- you've made my morning. dubber bugger (this is good). if only you'd converse w/them wkly. and update us!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

In other words, you're a normal person.

W

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

One of the things I asked was 'Do you think I'm mentally diseased?' They said : 'We never said that!'

Only two weeks since the article appeared, and they're already denying they said it? Is this a new record? Cedars, you have been heard!

Well played, Punk!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Pams Girl - The reason I'm not pushing the police thing is because my already strained by the cult marriage might just snap for good. At the moment it's on a roughly even keel. Kissy kissy!!

LV101 - It's good to bring good cheer!

Finally-Free - Everyone apart from Jobos think I'm very normal!!!

GL Tirebite - Some of these cretins hear the laws of the GB but as they KNOW darned well they are EVIL laws, the use the cognitive dissonance to play it all down. TWOTS!!!!

• erbie
    erbie

Good on ya Punk. That'll teach em.

They won't like the taste of their own medicine!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

erbie - Thanks. The lead elder is an arrogant man. I know we were on the same BOE. He's very petty.

The other one that didn't speak but just went red in the face, is fairly open minded. He'd have a LOT TO LOSE if he exited. I don't know if he's 'conscious' yet though!

• besty
    besty

interesting they chose to classify you as DA by your actions - presumably they could have DF you in absentia

perhaps the elders are instructed not to DF in absentia any more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit