Jennifer Connelly

by LB 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Moxy
    Moxy

she was amazing in Requiem For A Dream and of course Beautiful Mind.

mox

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

LB,

Yes, she is pretty. Much better than Spears.

-Ana

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Yes, Jennifer is certainly a hottie. If any of you guys want to see her breasts check out the movie "The Hot Spot."

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

First time I saw Jennifer was in Jim Henson's Labyrinth. A good movie she was in is DARK CITY, go see that if you haven't yet. It's kinda like the Matrix.

• ladonna
  • 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

I LOVE Jennifer Connelly. Beautiful woman, and not thin like a stick...a good fine, full-boned woman....aye!!

I'll have a Guinness with that Connelly, please!!!!

ashi

• Sky
    Sky

I think she is very very pretty LB. People tell me thats who I look like, but I dont see it...
    I like her in The Rocketeer ;)
    Kisses!
    Sky

I've crossed the last line
    from where I can't return
    where every step I took in faith
    betrayed me
    and led me from my home

and sweet
    sweet surrender
    is all that I have to give

• Liberty
    Liberty

I'm with you LB, JC is fantastic! But I liked her in the old days before the breast reduction. She must have had them reduced because they were even bigger when she was just 14 than they are now so I don't think weight loss could account for it. I think she may have changed her nose too so the casting idiots in Hollywood would take her more seriously and give her more dramatic parts instead of just the "hot girl" stuff she had to do. It's a shame because she is a real natural beauty and I don't think age or weight loss could account for all the changes I've seen in her over the years. You'll notice she has gotten better roles since she looks less stunning now. Too bad they couldn't let her just be herself. I consider myself lucky because I was attracted to my girlfriend because she looked like a young JC but thankfully, unlike JC has retained her ample figure over the years. I've heard JC has been smoking for years too which doesn't help. She still looks pretty damn good though.

• LB
    LB

Liberty this is one smoker I might actually not have a problem kissing on the mouth.

I'm pretty sure she had the reduction and I wouldn't be surprised if she did a litte work on her nose.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Liberty
    Liberty

Thanks for all the great pictures LB. I've been lusting after JC since I was a young'n (obsessed to the point of looking for girl friends that looked like her) so I really appreciated the gallery. UMMMMummm GOOOD! I loved those eyebrows too. What a babe! Thanks again. My girl friend had me from day one when she first talked to me. All I could say over and over to myself was, "she looks like JC" Oh man, she also turned to be better than any innocent JW boy could have dreamed as we violated all of the Society's "moral" codes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit