Jennifer Connelly

by LB 20 Replies latest social relationships

• LB
    LB

With all the hype I've posted about Britney I now must make a confession. To be honest the celebrity I find the most attractive is Jennifer Connelly. She most recently played a lead role in A Beautiful Mind. Here are a couple of pics of her.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• LB
    LB

• ladonna
    ladonna

LB-we females are going to hijack every thread you make. Now wasn't Mel gibson in that same movie?????

-Ana

• LB
    LB

Now LaDonna why would you do that? Are you being mean to me again? I may have to post lots of Britney pics on your hunk threads

But admit it, Jennifer is a classic beauty don't you think???

• Beans
    Beans

Yeah but does she have big TITS!!!
    Beans

• LB
    LB

She did when she was a younger actress. Now that she is in her 30's she is smaller. I'm not sure if she had a reduction or is just a lot thinner now. Actually I prefer her appearance these days. But here is a pic of her when she was a larger girl. This pic is about 10-12 years old.

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

Here LB....Look at this hot bod

Still wanna mess with us ladies????

-Ana..

• LB
    LB

LaDonna you are just plain mean. At least I'm not on the head of a penis. But tell me, truley I ask, do you think she's pretty?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA-HA!Ana your terrible..>>>Hey LB,the ladies look real nice,but the hairy one in the bikini,good lord!I`d chew my own leg off to get away from her..LOL...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB

That's an ugly body Outlaw, but, for some reason I find myself attracted to the face. Wonder why that is???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit