I Got My Mail At Work Today & I Recieved A Package With White Powder in It!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have gotten one piece of mail in two years. I am jealous of your white powder:) Sick. Do you think it is a 9-11 tribute or something? Wasn't it a few weeks after the WTC incident that the white powder started showing up in random places?

• minimus
    minimus

didn't hear that one....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I lived in Manhattan during the anthrax incident. Many normal people with no ties to governmen or media were exposed and died. Think about how recent the tenth anniversary of 9/11 was. If I were in your shoes, I'd kick it up several notches to the PS and the FBI. I'd also call both my US Senator, Representative, state reps, and Homeland Security.

You should know what the substance was by now. If it were toxins, you need to take medication.

It isn't funny. My mailmen in NY wore heavy plastic gloves to handle the mail, also masks. The world changed overnight. And the treasure trove of anthrax came from a top secuirty US facility. The FBI harassed one scientist, ruining his life. All the while, it was someone else who committed suicide just before he was going to be arrested and charged.

Let us pray it was cocaine or some stupid teenager sending flour or something.

• minimus
    minimus

This just in: I spoke to the Postmaster yesterday and my landlord who owns the building here and the landlord went to the Police Chief and was informed it tested as cocaine!

• undercover
    undercover

Way to go min... you forgot that you were supposed to deliver the package to a guy named Guido at the park after dark... and now you've turned it over to the man.

You've broken the supply chain.

You're being sized for concrete galoshes right now, you know that right?

• minimus
    minimus

OH OH!!!

Undercover, I've missed ya!

• undercover
    undercover

Was I missing?

actually, took a break, though I lurk from time to time. Then got busy with life and work. Now work is slow and I find myself sneaking back on here. Hope y'all didn't declare me dead and file for my insurance...

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Hope y'all didn't declare me dead and file for my insurance...

We did not know you had insurance.

May we ask how much insurance you have?

• undercover
    undercover

But you did have me declared as dead then?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    But you did have me declared as dead then?

Absent without leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit