I Got My Mail At Work Today & I Recieved A Package With White Powder in It!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If it's from Ohio, it's probably bowling talc. We have a lot of bowling allies here.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Bowling talc inside a pack of Orbit gum......Guess you can feel better now, minimus. Move along...nothing to worry about....just yet. Seriously, dude, think about the trailer and Valiant

(What are bowling allies? Bowling unions?)......jk NC at the m'sp :-)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I think I remember reading a poll that said Ohio had the most bowling allies. That and we consume the most Jello. Lemon jello looks pretty white before adding water. Could be.

Minimus, I am playing, but I don't take your concern lightly. I am still a little stunned that the authorities aren't taking it more seriously. Last time I remember this happening, they immediately started those exposed on some powerful antibiotics. Do they even tell you why it's not a priority?

NC

• minimus
    minimus

I think I'll be ok. I do think it could be something like talc but who knows?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Good grief!!

Please keep on the police department! They need to check out that powder, at any rate!

Have the other two who received powder, experienced any symptoms?? Are they still walking around, hale and hearty?

I sure hope so... But still, that is not to be taken lightly!!

Zid

• Honesty
    Honesty

Red dot, is your address 25 Columbia Heights Brooklyn, N.Y.?

• minimus
    minimus

My landlord is ok....accept for those sores. Just kidding. My concern is WHY??? Oh well, I hope it's random.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Wow that is really strange. I hope you find an answer

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Any further updates,Min?

Bangalore

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing new. I'm going on a cruise on Friday to Bermuda. Hopefully the powder won't kick in while I'm on vacation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit