I Got My Mail At Work Today & I Recieved A Package With White Powder in It!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

"blow" in the mail for free?

Maybe they like you! Doesn't do anything for me.

Dogz

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Keep us posted as to your mental health. Serotonin levels likely to drop temporarily. Don't take it seriously.

Or give some to your cat as an evolutionary experiment in the name of science (but film it).

Put in on Youtube!

Dogz

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

In these post 9/11 days, it is hard to determine whether these are harmless pranks or legitimate threats. I would think that with all of the Homeland Security monies out there, that a tleast these incidents would be reported so that there is documentation if these are legitamate threats. Am glad that you are okay. There are alot of kooks out there, just sayin.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Where did it come from? Peru, Bolivia, or Colombia?

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I found out that in the last month at least 2 other businesses got this type of package.

Are you a "rich" businessman? Do you live in a wealthy neighborhood and drive a luxury car? Are you perceived as part of the Fat Cat set?

• Scully
    Scully

Hope it was nothing more than a sick prank, and just turns out to be cornstarch or something like that.

Obviously, if it was addressed to you at your place of work, the individual who sent it knows you, and maybe knows your landlord. Is there a possible connection between the two of you and the other esthat were targeted? You might be able to narrow down the suspect pool if you can think of someone who might have connections with all of you, and possibly an axe to grind.

Keep us posted, and don't let the police faghettaboutit.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

maybe you have been asking the wrong person too many questions ????

No, seriously sorry this happened to you kind of un nerving I would imagine ...

• minimus
    minimus

It supposedly came from a blurred stamp that said Ohio. The other business was a florist about 2 miles away from me. The sender put my store name on the mail, not my name but i am the one that gets the mail. I'm not a fat cat but I have what some might consider a luxury business.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Was the florist a local "mom and pop" or a national chain?

I'm not a fat cat but I have what some might consider a luxury business.

Maybe you should downsize to a 2-bedroom trailer and an old Plymouth Valiant. Seriously, minimus, be careful. There are some real idiots out there that don't have a clue, but just want an excuse to wreak havoc.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It supposedly came from a blurred stamp that said Ohio.

NewChapter?

Just kidding!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit