Get ready - the final end of everything October 21

by wannabefree 38 Replies latest social current

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Perhaps this has already been addressed, I looked ... I thought you might want to know, not much time left ....

Harold Camping ...

Some time after being released from a nursing home in June after suffering a stroke, Camping, released an audio message on Family Radio's website saying, "We would have not been able to be used [by God] to bring about the tremendous event that occurred on May 21 of this year, which probably [will] be finished out on Oct. 21 that's coming very shortly. That looks like it will be ... the final end of everything."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold-camping-update-rapture-will-probably-finish-oct-21-57197/

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I am losing track of all these "final dates".

• cantleave
    cantleave

PSac - keep with the programme!!!!!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

"probably?"

Looks like this guy is hedging his bets like our buddy Obves. Can't wait for Christmas 2012 then all of these end-timers can just go away...but I'm sure they will all find a new date after that.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PSac - keep with the programme!!!!!

I think I need a speadsheet of some sort...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The end must be close..

We`re getting an Armageddon now every month..

Camping has his Armageddons..Obves has his Armageddons..

They should join Forces and open an Armageddon store..

That way theres always a Fresh Armageddon people can buy..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

The human historical record is chock full of the breakdown of tribes peoples and even whole civilizations and world powers. So many differen't people's from all ends of the earth have tried and failed, despite some valiant efforts. Even in this day we have a cliche that revolves around "history repeating itself."

Doomsayers are nothing more than creative fiscal opportunists. They survive off of the money they make when history repeats itself. First they make predictions that they know will come in a form not well understood by humanity. These opportunists know that humanity goes through phases because they started only a few hundred years ago around the Great Dissappointment. I actually wonder if they know what they are doing or if they truly are lost in time.

Human's got too smart for their own good around that time. Without the trustworthy science of today they, no fault of their own, were forced to cling to wild claims and charismatic leaders as they desperately sought for the truth. Now that science has finally caught up with our intellecual and societal surge those old ideas turn to dust leaving believers grasping at the air. This is unfortunate, yet it seems to be the way life works.

These shameless profiteers, almost time travelers from the 1800's and early 1900's, are being exposed before our very eyes. I personally hope the governments of the world wisen up and give them what they deserve: the highest form of criminal prosecution.

-Sab

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well I, for one, can hardly wait.

Time to max out the credit cards.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JWs laugh at camping and don't even realize how alike they are.

Silly really. Can't believe I was one of 'em for so long.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Two weeks from today ... are you ready? Prepare now, tomorrow may be too late, the Lord is not into deathbed conversion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit