Get ready - the final end of everything October 21

by wannabefree 38 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Did anyone listen to Glenn Beck, Fear Mongerer in Chief, this week?

https://www.commondreams.org/video/2011/10/04-1

Glenn Beck Has "Verified ... An Attack On Wall Street Next Week," Tells Listeners To Have Cash And Food Ready

From the October 4 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Glenn Beck Program:

© 2011 Media Matters

• Ding
    Ding

"Just think, brothers, there are only about 90 months left before 6000 years of man's existence on earth is completed... The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out." -- Kingdom Ministry, March, 1968, p. 4

"True, there have been those in times past who predicted an `end to the world,' even announcing a specific date. Some have gathered groups of people with them and fled to the hills or withdrawn into their houses waiting for the end. Yet, nothing happened. The `end' did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing? Missing was the full measure of evidence required in fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Missing from such people were God's truths and the evidence that he was guiding and using them. But what about today? Today we have the evidence required, all of it. And it is overwhelming."

-- Awake, October 8, 1968, p. 23

Why are you looking forward to 1975?" Watchtower, August 15, 1968, p. 494

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Sounds like the JWs who come to my door and invoke the proliferation of their message as proof of being the answer to Mat 24:14, and thus "God's true people". Step foot outside the US and nobody will have any clue who Harold Camping is or what his insane rantings are. Every cult thinks the whole world is watching them. Truth is, people only notice when they're acting out: Declaring end-of-the-world dates, taking on the National Guard, poisoning the members, thanking God for dead people, knocking on your door, etc. Any other time, the whole world is like "Who?" JWs have no clue the vast majority of the world has never heard of them. Of course, in a country where the cult was founded and about one out of every 300 people is in it. But, what about everywhere else? How many people in India you think know what a JW is? How about Cambodia or Bulgaria? And that's just places where they even post the statistics. The entire inhabited earth? Get over yourselves.

• wannabefree
  • designs
    designs

10.23.11 is our Walk For Hunger.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    10.23.11 is our Walk For Hunger.

You might want to move that up a few days.

On the other hand, possibly no more hunger after the 21st.

Then again ... good for you, I hope the weather is nice and your event is as successful as can be.

• Stealth
    Stealth

'Does 10 21 2011 mean anything in a computer language?'

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.

• DarioKehl
  • ziddina
    ziddina

What Bungi Bill said...

My charge card will be SMOKIN' !!!

And I'll have to see if I can send the bill to Harold Camping at the end of the month - which is the only actual "END" that will arrive...

$$

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit