Australia Newspaper alerts: JWs likens "defectors to 'contagious deadly disease'

by Gayle 43 Replies latest social current

• shamus100
    shamus100

Its just amazing how the news is spreading like mad.

For real, what a bunch of ass-clowns. I'm sure they will figure out some b.s excuse soon enough. ;D

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

"Nu Lyte" will be forthcoming on the deafinition of "Mentally Diseased"....

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Still no comments on Herald Sun website and the story can only be found by Google news search; it doesn't even appear on the Herald Sun website search button.

But you can always email letters to them. [email protected]

Keep it short.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

great news, lets keep spreading them

• Pig
    Pig

please leave comments on this artical to encourage pepers to write this stuff

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Pig, problem is they're not showing the comments. Email a letter instead. They may publish it, which will keep the issue alive.

• Pig
    Pig

MrMonroe they have to be approved.

Some stories will allow for comments but wont publish them. If they have 100's of responses they will hopefull publish a few.

Hopefully if the article is popular enough it will be bumped to the most popular stories on the front page.

• etna
    etna

The story was in the Sunday Telegragh also on page 23. I will be writng to Senator Nick Xenophon also.

Etna

• brinjen
    brinjen

Yessss! Makes me more proud than ever to be an Aussie.

Nick Xenophon is as said before, an independent. He started out in South Australia with his 'No Pokies' party. He's proven in the past he's very passionate about the issues he takes on and if anyone has a hope of influencing others to start changing laws... he's probably the best choice.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Right, then. Someone I'm in contact with who works with a religion news website is interested in the conference, since I emailed them with a link to the article posted here. They are wondering what conference this is referring to.. I can't open pdf's on my phone, so I need your help! After an intensive internet search, these were the only documents I could find.. Can anyone tell me what they say about the conference, nick etc. ? Thanks! http://associationsforumconference.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/National-Conference-Brochure.pdf http://associations.net.au/resources/2011nationalconferencepresentations/senatornickxenophon/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit