Australia Newspaper alerts: JWs likens "defectors to 'contagious deadly disease'

by Gayle 43 Replies latest social current

• yesidid
    yesidid

It really is an excellent article, the most hard hitting yet.

It seems as though the timing is supurb. Although the conference on high control groups had been arranged, without this, JW's may not have been included.

Let's comment on the site and keep it going.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

This is spreading like dairylea on a soft roll...........lovely.

Well done those involved x

• erbie
    erbie

When the revolution comes, I want them to be the first to go.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

While "Apostates" are accused of being mentally diseased, it would seem that the JWs are themselves infected with an illness when it comes to this issue - one known as "Foot in Mouth Disease":

- i.e. every time they open their mouths, they succeed in putting their foot further into it!

Bill.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    This is a really good article in the fact that it doesn't sugar coat things that the JW's say and believe, and tells it like it really is in a straight forward, no holds barred way

It's an Aussie trait, unless you haven't noticed.

Nick Xenophon is an Independant senator, which means he isn't hampered by party politics and can basically look into issues that he believes are important to the Australian public, especially those which might otherwise not be heard.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Anybody tried to comment?

None showing.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You go first.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I commented over two, closer to three hours ago.

Maybe they didn't like what I said.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I have been considering aproaching Senator Xenophon lately over the issue of shunning. He is very media savvy and will no doubt already be well aware of the canberra national conferance. Infact the article states he is co-hosting it.

Fantastic they are getting a global slapping over this.

oz

edit; this gave me the best belly laugh!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

What a great article!

Can't wait to see what comes out of Canberra next month . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit