told my parents to never ever tell me they love me again....

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Oompa that must have been really tough. I'm not sure I have the courage to do likewise, I guess I am still hanging on to hope however unlikely. My dad actually told me it would hve been easier if I had died. Seems harsh but its true. With shunning there is no grieving just an uncertain sense of loss.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So sorry

• oompa
    oompa

DAMM OUTLAW!!!!! afterwards i said the same damm thing outloud!!!!...."that was like a scene from a movie....surreal"...

i so appreciate your kind and loving words....genuine as we all here know....this is one of those threads i consider so important due to its content that i am going to respond to each individual reply like mini or paul does....but i cant right now....and i am so so fine guys....like blondie said...more at peace...done dancing to girl!....finally....so many of you guys have been here for me for so much

and i have learned more about me these past few days and life and coping skills and what is important now....and i have so many more parts i need to share but after i met with my folks i had dinner with my boys and ones longtime dfgf....hahah...dfgf......anyway i filled them in on what happened and what i said and i was worried a bit about the most recently dfd son who still goes to meetings....

but ahhhhhhhhhhhh how i feel now..... just like a posted a couple of months ago about one of the happiest moments of my life was when he told me he was not going back....and for now he can make is path....but i now know he is REALLY never going back!!!!!! and that is all i need to complete my life....because my oldest at the end said...."dad you've done it....we've done it....you've broke the cycle....there will never be anymore Edwards JW's"......i was unfortunate to be a fourth gen born in...i am so sorry i created a fith gen born in....but guys....there will never be sixth.....some of you guys i love like family............oomps

• AGuest
    AGuest
    We're also moving and hopefully will be in a new place by the first of November

Say WHAT??! Is it what I think it is, dear Miz Josie (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear!)??? If so - WHOOOO-HOOOOO! I await your call/PM, girl! No rush, though - when YOU have time!

Peace!

SA, on her own, apologizing to dear Oompa for the aside - again, peace to you - but this' important!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Oompa, I'm glad you've taken one more healthy step forward. You and your sons are free. You've accomplished something that your parents, grandparents and great grandparents couldn't do!

• oompa
    oompa

thanks mrs jones and so many others...glad it helps just now......i am just so tired right now.....wanted to comment on all...but just thanks everyone and i hope what i said can help someone...u never know what it could do as far as their thinking....it may not at first...maybe they are already awake but cant show it...and i get it for sure if you cant walk away from all at that age...hard enough at any but the younger the better i think....but maybe it will let them doubt enough for me to be alive to them again....oompa

• oompa
    oompa

thanks so much jerry and it was great talking to you again!...you understand so much of this in so many ways.......wish you lived closer as i love tennis too....oomps

• NewChapter
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I hope that you're feeling better, Oompa.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

That was hard man, and RIGHT. I reckon you did just fine with your epiphany talk.

it is time we shunned ones shunned those shunning us. Time we told them we were cutting them off.

perhaps then, they will realize the real price of WT loyalty.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit