Dr Laura Schlesinger Rant

by Iconoclast 25 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Love this letter ... Dr. Laura is a bigot.

t

• LV101
    LV101

in all fairness to Dr. Laura -- she apparently (i know, i sound like the watchtower's speech here using apparently) knows about the watchtower and rescued a witness from the cult or helped her survive it. i must have read on this board couple yrs. back.

i think she'd be a great one to group up with for protection of children in the watchtower/blood doctrine/shunning. i've heard her discourage more than one caller about returning to the catholic church and tells them they'd be donating money toward their pedophile lawyers --- and i only listened to her in car/radio a few times. she really tries to protect children and adult children from loser parents/clergy/whatever, so i love her for this.

LV101

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I recall seeing some "naughty pics" of Dr. Laura a while back, from when she was a tad younger.

Convienent that there are no Levitical laws against that, LOL !

• designs
    designs

Ultra Orthodox married women and the 'Sheitel' or wig from the Book Of Numbers . Is Laura wearing a wig these days. A Shaved head on some women is pretty Hot, Demi Moore comes to mind, thus defeating the whole purpose.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The pics I saw...lets just say she wasn't bald, LMAO !!

Old school 70's !

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

"When the world slips you a Jeffery, stroke the furry wall...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBODYBNiGXc

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

BBWWAAHHH !!!!!

• LV101
    LV101

PSac --- funny, FUNNY! yes, i heard she posed for some nudy/cuty stuff and heard she admitted same. she has said to her listeners to do as she says/not as she does/did. she's one educated/intelligent lady and one point was making comments she was on a spiritual journey and had thought of seminary school --- OMG!

we should email her and tell her to join this site and she'd save herself time/money --- and have more time for helping the abused children in the world.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I reposted it on my FB.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Whether Dr. Laura was confronted in this way or not, the letter raises valid questions for fundamentalists. Thanks, Iconoclast, for posting this.

Quendi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit