What do you think about Pentecostal People?

by Iamallcool 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • JRK
    JRK

Most of them drive me nuts. They will not STFU.

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The last one we had on JWN was Nuts..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They tend to irritate me. I'd rather talk to a JW.

• leavingwt
  • designs
    designs

Throwing Chairs in Church is always something I wanted to do in the Kingdom Hall...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Nuts, the lot of them.

-Sab

• jam
    jam

I dated A Pentecostal lady, years ago, years ago. The same

way they carry on in church is the same way she

carry on in the bed room. Very active. Her ex-husband

was A Pentecostal minister.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I live close to two neighbors that are Pentecostal. Both families are very nice and friendly. Some of the best neighbors I have ever had. I asked one of them a few Bible questions and just like JW's, he had some tracts to give me. I asked him about their speaking in tongues and if he has done it. He said he has and their is no feeling in the world like it. He said it is a real spiritual supernatural event. I never have seen this until looking at these videos on this thread. I believe something is truly happening from the spirit world. Personally I believe the demons could possibly be messing with them. Obviously I have no proof of that, that is only my best guess. Like JW's, they seam to be a united group of people.

I wouldn't mind going one of these days to check it out. "Test the inspired expressions".

• mamalove
    mamalove

I don't get the babbling response from their explosion of holy spirit. Why the babble? If god wanted us to have holy spirit like that wouldn't he want us to sound a little more believable?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit