Download While You Can!

by Atlantis 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"Teary, thank you for the detailed Bible Lesson which still misses the point."--00DAD

You are welcome. Please also take the lessons to heart, since it does take quite a bit of time to put all that together :/

p.s., what points has Teary missed? If you will be specific, then I will try my hardest to appease you.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

@ jmorgan74: Whoa. Dude. When did you become Greg Stafford?

Who is Greg Stafford? And why should I care?

• jmorgan74
    jmorgan74

That's so totally what he would say.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

@ jmorgan74: That's so totally what he would say.

Ok. But you didn't answer my question and so, um, I ask again, who is Greg Stafford? And why should I care?

@ Teary Oberon: you may enjoy this thread regarding that particular Bible verses in question:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/216359/1/Fred-Franzs-words-haunting-JWs-from-beyond-the-grave

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ok. But you didn't answer my question and so, um, I ask again, who is Greg Stafford? And why should I care?

@ Teary Oberon: you may enjoy this thread regarding that particular Bible verses in question:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/216359/1/Fred-Franzs-words-haunting-JWs-from-beyond-the-grave

• 00DAD
    00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sorry all for the multiple posts. Must be the same Demunz that erased mine a few days back making up for lost time.

I still want to know who Greg Stafford is? And jmorgan74, are you trying to say that I, 00DAD, sound like him or Teary Oberon?!?

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"@ Teary Oberon: you may enjoy this thread regarding that particular Bible verses in question:"--00DAD

What what does that thread have to offer? The guy cherry picks maybe 3 Bible translations that use as soft of language as he can find, then jumps to the broad statement:

"most other translations don't come anywhere near to using that terminology."

While Teary, on the other hand, provides the Strong's entry and the Vines entry along with many different Bible translations. The difference in scholarship and honesty is glaringly apparent.

"Anyone who teaches something different disagrees with the correct and godly teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ. Those people who disagree are proud of themselves but they don't really know a thing. Their minds are sick, and they like to argue over words. They cause jealousy, disagreements, unkind words, evil suspicions, and nasty quarrels. They have wicked minds and have missed out on the truth." -- 1 Timothy 6:3-5, Contemporary English Version

• 00DAD
    00DAD

To Teary: "The guy cherry picks," ... hmmm. I guess it'd take one to know one.

Me, I'm just PLUM tired of this nonsense. I'm taking my ball and going home.

See ya'

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"To Teary: "The guy cherry picks," ... hmmm. I guess it'd take one to know one.

Me, I'm just PLUM tired of this nonsense. I'm taking my ball and going home.

See ya'"

So long! Hope you can come back and play another day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit