Last Weekend Ever (according to OBVES) Whatcha gonna Do?

by LostGeneration 26 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well tonight I'm going to my son's football game, tomorrow I have date night with the hubby, and some where during the weekend I most likely will get laid. Typical weekend. :D

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Feel pity for an otherwise functionally intelligent man who based his life on interpreting an anthology whose last book was written 2000 years ago and somehow assumes the book has any other use besides as a vague moral guideline in his life.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

What if it did happen? A lot of us would poop our pants, and we wouldn't even have time to change our underwear!!!

• dgp
    dgp

I will accumulate debts that I will never repay.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Work on some math and biology homework.

• lostandconfused
    lostandconfused

workin on homework too and laying by the pool!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm working. Boo hoo me, I'm going to miss this life - spanking cats, eating stamens, killing squid....

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I am gonna spend it in Field Service.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

So I shouldn't buy green bananas?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I plan on still seeing next weekend. I also plan on seeing 2012 coming.

And, as I believe nothing dramatic is going to happen on a global basis (except if some government decides to create a panic for Agenda 21+, or if they are ready for Agenda 21+ to be implemented) on December 21, 2012. Fact is, it's January 20, 2013 that (I believe) Perry will be inaugurated as president after stealing the nomination from Ron Paul and people are fed up with OsamaObama. He will be even worse than OsamaObama, but the damage he will cause in making the United Tyranny of Stupidity a fully totalitarian society will culminate sometime in the spring of 2013 and not December 21, 2012. By then, the US dollar will be toilet paper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit