I started a new relationship

by greenhornet 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Proceed with caution. Ask her a few pointed questions about the Book of Mormon, maybe along the lines of "Why isn't there a single shred of archeological evidence supporting the stories in the book?" If she freaks out then she is probably already under mind control. They treat that book like witnesses treat the publications, like it is the word of God himself.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Greenhornet, I found a Ex Mormon Forum for you, http://www.exmormonforums.com/

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Ask her how she feels about you having multiple wives as Mormons do. If she is ok with it, JOIN!

Hey wait a minute... I didn't say that

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Thanks every one. I,ll check out the foram.

I love the internet. Powerfull tool. I love this foraum because I have a lot in comen with you guys. Even I never meet you. Well most of you.

• Ding
    Ding

Sorry to tell you the LDS is just as much a cult as the WTS... both started in the USA in the 1800s... still going.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you found a girl friend, but be careful. The Mormons are just like the JW org. They will love you, but are very controlling. They have also have some very weird beliefs.

• nateb
    nateb

Yes. Many eerie similarities between LDS and JW. An important question to ask yourself is what's she looking for in the LDS church? That will tell you a lot about where she's coming from. Good luck.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Wow, Holy Sh*T, looking glass of Joeseph Smith. They are worse than the JWs. I can not join the foraum. Can not read the security code.

I just read the threads. I dont know what to say to my girl friend. I am in shock.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Re: met a girl freind I hope this works. This is the exmorman foraum of my question.

Enjoy

• rebel8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit