"i've got a funny feeling about this place! think it might be demon posscessed!"

by highdose 27 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Did you ever encounter JW's who claimed to be able to "sense" when somthing "dodgy" read demon posscessed was in the room?

I've got several JW relatives who reckon that jehovah protects them by allowing them to sense this... "i always had a funny feeling about that lump of coral!"

Iteams they have thrown out ( and in one case also run over several times with a bicycle just in case there was any residual demons left in it) are :

Spainish traditional dress tourist type doll, lump of coral, a ton of kids books including ones featuring Africa ( cos they have witch drs there you know), russian dolls, a basket of quinces ( they had priviously been to a harvest festival at a local church before being given to us), a plastic golden cheap type mirror brought from a 99p shop, a video in which the advert break had taped a short advert of a "demonic film", a leather belt ( brought at a leather shop where they had had a indian headdress on the wall as decoration and apparently this infected the rest of the shops goods with demons. Insense sticks, a landscape painting of greece ( because somewhere in the background there was a church with a cross on top of it) an album of mine because it featured a song called "god is a DJ"

If anyone is interested it was the spainish doll who not only got throw out of the apartment we were staying in on holiday, ( aparently my mother realised that it was demon posscessed because she felt god withdraw his protection and this resulted in her and my father having alot of rows). The next morning, happy that the martial row causing doll was now out of the apartment, we found it in the garden where it had fallen and my mum took revenge on it by running it over several times with the bicycles that she and my dad had hired for the holiday.

I'm being serious here, hand on heart, really you couldn't make it up!

• minimus
    minimus

Oh my.

• highdose
    highdose

come to think of it i think my mum has a holiday photo somewhere of that holiday in spain, of her on the bike, running over the doll, looking at the camera with a big happy "look i'm exsorising demons!" smile on her face!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I've had that feeling before too. It was very strange and eerie. I was quite scared. However, in the end, it turned out to be a bad taco.

Regards, MeanMrMustard

• minimus
    minimus

How is the beautiful highdose today?

• N.drew
    N.drew

It's true. One story (second hand-hearsay) was a woman studying threw away an expensive ring that was a gift. (wasn't me)

Here's the scoop, so Jesus is the head of all. And many hours, prayers and genuine concern go out every day to transform people into disciples of The Christ Jesus (the Prince of Peace who is the TRUTH). It should be an easy thing to accomplish now that most know it is not a difficult thing to ruin the Earth. But, the piece of coal has more power to transform a life, albeit to the negative side, than the King of Kings? That is crazy, isn't it?

• highdose
    highdose

she is realising why she ended up on medication! haha given my insane JW upbringing its amazing that i am not in a padded cell!

Just for an update, i've been off the meds for the best part of a year now

• looloo
    looloo

omg thats just crazy , how sad !

• N.drew
    N.drew

highdose keep on hanging on. A long time ago they tried to get me on meds. Congratulations for being off the meds. With LOVE you can do it! I love you. Do not lean on your own understanding, take one day at a time.

Dear MeanMrMustard A very good way of looking at it!

• highdose
    highdose

hey i forgot one! there was also a blow up ball i was given, instead of it having the world on it, it had the star constalations.... a learning aid you know? Anyway this turned out to be demonised too, because of the star signs on it!

This was all in the 80's of course, JW's were throwing out tons of demon posscessed stuff in the 80's, and then by the 90's the problem seemed to go away. Obviously the demons realised that they JW's had got wise to their trick of hiding in objects and so instead the demons feld into facebook instead! Which is why its so dangerous and why theres so much facebook sex about!

you know it makes sense (!) :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit