"Mentally Diseased" comment - help needed

by sizemik 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks for the suggestion Alfred . . .

I live about a km from our local KH although I've never been to it in the 4 years I've been here. I can always bite the bullet and attend in order to pick up one . . . as a visiting JW (as far as I know I'm still just "inactive"). I have seen a couple of JW's I know working the territory . . . I'll just have to hope they don't read my FB page LOL

• cedars
    cedars

sizemik - do you feel you have everything you need now, or are there any other angles we can help you explore?

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Nice one Sizemik, youve cheered me up today! Good luck friend x

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks cedars . . . I believe I have.

I've checked out the links provided and formulated an approach, and what to include etc. I'll draft up something tomorrow (it's late here) and maybe post it here for feedback before I send it. (in about 8 hours from now).

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi sizemik

hope it all works out, I know the NZ Human Rights Commision don't take lightly to this type of thing, probably more likely to succed in NZ or Australia than in the likes of America.

& yeah, Do you ever sleep?

Kevin

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks Paula . . .

I'm looking at the angle of targetting the publications . . . not the Organisation or the JW's themselves. If the publications are a violation of HR law . . . who knows. But then . . . what would they do without them?

LOL fsp . . . a rabid insomniac . . . it's part of my mental disease.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

I'd love to hear what you have sent as a reply, or at least what the reaction was at a later date if you're too busy now.. Well done for making the effort however it all turns out :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit