"Mentally Diseased" comment - help needed

by sizemik 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• clarity
    clarity

Size,

Here is an additional bunch of watchtower quotes that might come in handy.

http://www.towerwatch.com/Witnesses/Disfellowshipping/the_table_of_demons.htm

c

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

<.......that's what my face looks like after reading that WT. I always was curious about apostate literature. I knew if anyone was to send it, I'd have to read it. Thank God for the internet.

• dinah
    dinah

Fight! I've been called everything since I left. This religion TEARS FAMILIES APART!

A mother who would turn her back on a child......serious indoctrination and FEAR.

• talesin
    talesin

By the way, I didn't mention.... AWESOME! It will be interesting to see what comes of it.

tal

* yes, size, good folk *

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

This comment would certainly be unwelcomed in Canada.

• sizemik
    sizemik

@Clarity . . . thanks for that link . . . brilliant!

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Well it is not just you ex JWs that are mentally diseased... I have today (non JW against their teachings) also been accused of having a mental illness.

• cedars
    cedars

Obviously this mental disease is truly contagious if even non-Witnesses are susceptible?!! Maybe the Society were right after all....

• Alfred
    Alfred

Assuming it's ok with Sizemik, could someone possibly please send him an actual copy (not a pdf download) of the July 15 WT? In my experience, having the actual publication on hand (rather than a photocopy or pdf download) tends to be more effective when presenting an argument about any subject... again, this is just an observation from one person... just saying...

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

I took 10 copies off the counter at my hall in case i need them in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit