Some snot nosed dubbie.....

by watersprout 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Finally-Free - aaah the dark seedy world of corporate espionage among window cleaners. Did you ever sink so low as to put indellible ink in your competitors' soapy water?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Carrot worked hard to get that round and he will fight to keep it... Even if it means making SND cry!

Just shows the menatlity of kicking you when you are down... FF was it all out war trying to steal each otheres work??

Peace

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No ink, but I did it with floor wax once.

W

• watersprout
    watersprout

Window cleaning is a dark dangerous world! Ladders being removed when on roof's, legs broken, buckets and scrims being stolen, blades being snapped in half... And that was just the dubbies in my area LOLOLOLOL!

Peace

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Not an all out war, but I did get $70,000 worth of business from one MS. I sold it to a "worldly" guy a few months later.

W

• watersprout
    watersprout

FF floor wax?? God I bet that NEVER came off the windows!

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

How much work did that MS have?? I bet they wished they had never tried to screw you over!

Peace

• cedars
    cedars

Finally-Free - floor wax? You are NOT someone to be messed with.

(Note to self, always give FF utmost respect.)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

That MS had a lot of work. At one time he had about a dozen pioneers working for him. I'm sure he found a way to pass his losses down to the guys.

W

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Nothing new under the sun. I cannot begin to tell you how many so called JW freinds through the years have stolen work from me or bounce checks on me for work I did for them or lied to elders about jobs I did for them. The worst was ones who came in after they retired and got baptize because they did not want to be bother by the WT when they were working. They would steal candy from your baby at the hall and make it out like it was yours baby fault. My wife and I had to go on food stamps back in the mid 70's because of a elder stealing work from me. When I confronted him his excuse was he needed the work more than I did. The only thing that makes me mad about all this is "Why didn't I wake up then?" I was just to deep into it I quess. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit