Are you going to Auxilliary Pioneer this October?

by Quarterback 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The little demo at the CA showed a young fella meditating and by golly he reasoned that October had an extra weekend so that was reason enough for him to put in a A pioneer application. What a brilliant idea.

Who else will be doing this?

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

yeah right,hahaha

• erbie
    erbie

I was thinking of pioneering but I am stuck with the thought: How can I pioneer something that is already over 2,000 years old?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, to pioneer is, 'to pioneer; to originate (a course of action etc. followed later by others).

Did the Good News originate with the Watchtower Organization?

Anybody???

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Another extortion racket force used by the brooklyn genius to oppress their minions. They have intentionally illegitimised all normal activities at the expense of proliferating their brand of Judeo-christain theology. Every moment of an average JW life must be spent preaching, Informal witnessing must take precedence in every normal conversation with a non-JW, relatives must be aggresively converted, children must be brainwashed by all means, leisure time must be used to ponder on spiritual values, co-workers must be taken advantaged of if they complain about deteriorating world conditions, sadly, the list of their extortion mechanisms go on and on.

I hope those who are sincerely hankering for spiritual truth would wake up and discover the bedlam behind the deception.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Not many takers on a "mentally diseased" web forum to Aux Pi meethinks...

Knocking on empty houses=total waste of time

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

What's this? Are you wasting this perfect demonstration that was prepared for us in due season?

This is really what we need in this time of the end.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

NO!

• JRK
    JRK

I was thinking about either pioneering or fornicating.

JK

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Would that be Auxilliary Fornicating? How many hours do you spend in that work?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Auxilliary Fornicating! I like the sound of that! How many hours do I have to get in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit