Are you going to Auxilliary Pioneer this October?

by Quarterback 25 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

If I was still an active witness-yes.

• Joliette
    Joliette

In my Whitney Houston's voice: Hell to the naw!

I'm not spending my Saturday mornings on the corner volunteerily selling legalistic magazines for a ponzi scheme business that fronts like its a religion.

• I quit!
    I quit!

If by Pioneering you are referring to wearing coonskin caps and riding in covered wagons I guess that would be ok. However if by pioneering you are referring to wasting an entire month (and a 5 week one at that) of your life trying to get people to buy cheesy Watchtower publication I would have to say: What! Are you crazy?

• ambersun
    ambersun

Ah yes, I remember demos like that when I was a dub. A month with an extra weekend! Lovely!!

Yet another way to guilt trip the R&F into believing they HAVE to do more or they are not good enough to survive armageddon. JW parents everywhere will be nagging their teenage offsprings to put in their application forms and take full advantage of this 'loving provision' of a long month by Jehovah

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Now that is a complete waste of time.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Hoping to, but it's going to be a busy month - I also plan to resolve the problems in The Middle East, find a cure for all illness and disease, travel back in time and do a few other incidentals. Also hoping to sprout wings and fly to the moon.

Auxillary pioneer. Yeah, that would be right. Count me in.

Cheeses. Leading the way in pioneering. Head west young man!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Id love to pioneer for October, unfortunately I am mentally diseased, and therefore, cant be arsed!

• ambersun
    ambersun
    Id love to pioneer for October, unfortunately I am mentally diseased, and therefore, cant be arsed!

Pamsgirl, that's given me the best laugh I've had all day

Wouldn't it be brilliant if a closet apostate got up on the stage to do a demo about pioneering and instead of the usual gushing spiel about taking full advantage of Jehovah's loving provision of aux pioneering came out with THAT line instead!! Oooh, if only

• finallysomepride
  • TimothyT
    TimothyT

Im going to spend 50 hours (pioneering) telling people that this is NOT Jehovahs Organisation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit