Everyone has an opinion

by sizemik 38 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey Outlaw,

Did you check out the vid I posted? Check out his car... ;D What a freak! :D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shamus..

Where?..I`d love to see Cherry`s Ride..

.................;-)...OUTLAW

• shamus100
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shamus!..

Cool Video..Thanks..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• sizemik
    sizemik

Gotta love this comment . . . LOL

Don Cherry is such a fucking legend. I met him in a Bay store, once. He was wearing a goddamn sunset.
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah,

He's a freak, through and through. It's what makes Don Cherry Don Cherry - nothing more. Michael Jackson had it too - buzz. You've got to invent yourself in the biz.

I've heard an interview with his son - his whole life, all conversations were about hockey. It's all they talk about. Glad I wasn't his son. ;)

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i don't know that person, but i know that many people also run around, wanting to beat up someone, but don't "have the balls" to do it. having the balls isn't necessarily a good thing. while i do detest overdone political correctness, it's also necessary to watch ones mouth, that's part of civilization. hitting a club on someone's head, because of having balls or feeling like it should be a thing of the past by now. of course this has benefits and disadvantages.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I always try to be as honest as I can and be as nice as I can, but it sometimes doesn't work.

I have until now associated the word honest with you, shamus, and even the word sharp, but not the word nice. Nice. Nope. The image is still not coming to me. I'll try harder.

Cherry's a well paid buffoon who very occasionally says something smart and on more frequent occasions says something not so smart.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Shit, but that video is funny.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Political Correctness has run amuck. Everything is OK except saying something isn't OK!

And who exactly is it that determines what is politically correct and what is not? The people in power!

Sounds like just another version of the WTBTS ... or in reality, the WTBTS is just another version of the old con-game.

Sorry I fell for it for 25 years. Glad I finally woke up and smelled the coffee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit