I know I'm not alone, but damn do I feel lonely now...

by OneDayillBeFree 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• cult classic
    cult classic

"Wait on Jehovah to fix things."

That's the attitude usually taken by the witnesses in matters of civil rights. The witnesses aren't pioneers in spreading liberties, they often just mirror the social climate of the locale they're in. It just doesn't make sense that a religion chosen by Jesus would have been so behind the times when it came to racial issues. They should have been front and center proclaiming the fact that all of us belong to the human race.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

My eyes were watering by the end of your story. We all have different stories but most are so unsimilarly similar(if that makes any sense). Faking in the Borg can be one of the hardest things to do. I am faking now but you have it much harder being a pioneer. I can only imagine what you are going through.

I can't imagine what happened to that girl. I can't say she was playing you from the start. Maybe something on her Bethel trip made her reexamine. Made her wake up...NOT! More like make her fall asleep. I can only offer you wishes for the absolute best in fading. we know the real truth about the truth. I've never had a bible study but my goal now is to reach at least ONE witness and get them to see the real truth. That will truly make everything worthwhile for me.

Best wishes!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit