I know I'm not alone, but damn do I feel lonely now...

by OneDayillBeFree 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear OneDIBFree,

Going after her was classic! I have been married a long time, my husband has never once come after me.

It is what girls want, and what most men do not understand. Did she see you coming after her?

If she did, good, later when she finds out real life, she will come back to you sorry, or be sorry she never came back.

You can't worry about it, you did what you could when you had the chance, get on with your life. Keep on being a

good person, that is about all you can do. God bless you.

• erbie
    erbie

Even when you feel alone you never really are. Life does get better. Better than it ever would living a lie. Be true to yourself and people will love you.

When I was leaving I would go to bed at night and as soon as I shut my eyes I would see myself spiraling through a void with no direction. I know how it feels and it's not to be taken lightly.

When you leave they call you weak. Well, it takes a lot more strength to leave than it does to carry on. Very often it is the weak ones who stay because they do not have the backbone to leave.

Anything that's worth having is worth fighting for and nothing that's too simple is worth having.

Advice? A wise man doesn't need it and a fool won't take it.

You will find your own way and I wish you the very best.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

ODBF, thanks for your experience. I understand your feelings, and they are shared by many young ones around. What has happened so far is ok, and if your friend says any thing to anyone, you could always say that you had a bad moment.

I understand that you are pioneering at the moment. You should stop that immediately, you should be out there enjoying life at your age. You should get a real career counsellor to asses your strenghs, and see if you can pursue an education in something that you really enjoy.

There are many good women out there, and you will find someone that understands you, and you should will be happy that you waited.

You can do all of that in or out of the congregation of JW's

• tysonwalsh
    tysonwalsh

Hello EVERYONE i hope you are all doing ok and you have my Love and tears. i'm ok i guess. My name is Tyson Walsh, i'm 30 years old from Labrador in Canada and i have been studying with the Jehovah's Witnesses for 2 years now and it "WAS" great. Now however, how can i say....well... it did a "FLIP-FLOP". This is a very SMALL part of a letter that i have been working on for the last 7 months or so about my situation and feelings i just wanted to share with you, Love Tyson.

I know there is people with the Jehovah's Witnesses that don't like me, look down on me, and/or do a VERY good job at making me feel that way. Why?? I don't know, i NEV ER did anything to anyone one of them. What did i do???? Say something they took offense too, that wasn't even directed at anyone in particular?

Look at someone because they are beautiful and i DIDN'T mean too, or NEVER even did? But I have my head down when someone is talking too me too give them my ear and attention because I ruined my hearing.

Yeah not very good at all but it could be a lot worse! I have been depressed now for a year or more (well, more like 2/3 of my life) and i can't go to the Kingdom Hall now because, I was wrongly charged with "wanting" too cause death ...or bodily harm by an elder in the Labrador City, NL Kingdom Hall. And on top of that, slandered :( And i won't be able too go back with everyone for like half a year. In which, I have lost my desire to even want too go back; thanks too a few of them there who all have “high” positions in the congregation.

Not being guided by divine principles, he cannot judge matters correctly, see the issues clearly, evaluate the factors involved, and arrive at right decisions.—Pr 28:5.

However, I will return for JEHOVAH if it is right in his eyes; and suffer for JESUS no matter what or whom I have to put up with.

I felt unwanted for a LONG time now and i don’t know what to do about going back, and I don’t really want too. i don’t know. Are they just like that for whatever reason? Think i'm disgusting or disgraceful because i am from "this world" and they only want to talk and associate with themselves; of their “prominence” and cliques?

Think i'm not very nice at all because i can actually pick up for myself now ESPEICALLY and more importantly others. And i end up being so upset and hurt that i have to say something about it (which after my mom died, usually with great in “salts”) and get it off my chest; so it won't consume me.

“For mere oppression may make a wise one (or not) act crazy.” (Ec 7:7) concerning the oppression of OTHERS that, HURTS ME SEVERELY.

(1Samuel26:19) “. . . And now let my lord the king, please, listen to the words of his servant: If it is Jehovah that has incited you against me, let him smell a grain offering. But if it is the sons of man, they are cursed before Jehovah, because they have driven me out today from feeling myself attached. . .”

I don't expect any reply, demand one, or having a "pity party" like "poor me, poor me, POUR me another one" which many accuse me of. I ESPECIALLY DON’T expect the ones too “LOWER” themselves and apologize before they offer their worthless “Gifts” (service) too Jehovah God. When we are supposed to “FIRST make peace with your brother.” Or NOT considered one in my case.

(1Corinthians4:21) What do YOU want? Shall I come to YOU with a rod, or with love and mildness of spirit?

***it-2p.818Rod,Staff***

“Jehovah God, as the ‘Father of the spiritual lives’ of Christians, does not spare the “rod” toward his children. The inspired Christian writer of the letter to the Hebrews said: “God is dealing with you as with sons. For what son is he that a father does not discipline? . . . But he does so for our profit that we may partake of his holiness.” (Heb 12:7, 9, 10) In administering discipline to the Christian congregation, Jehovah placed authority in the hands of faithful men, particularly the apostles. This authority was to ‘build up the brothers and NOT to tear them down.’ (2Co 10:1-11) It included the right to discipline wrongdoers. When the congregation at Corinth deviated from righteousness and began to look to men rather than to Christ, Paul wrote to correct them and said: “What do you want? Shall I come to you with a “rod”, or with love and mildness of spirit?”—1Co 4:21.

(2Cor13:2) I have said previously and, as if present the second time and yet absent now, I say in advance to those who have sinned before and to all the rest, that if ever I come again I will not spare (speaking to you boldly.)

(2Corinthians13:10) That is why I write these things while absent, that, when I am present, I may not act with severity (of tongue)

(2Corinthians2:9) For to this end also I write to ascertain the proof of YOU, whether YOU are obedient in all things.

(Galatians6:1-4) . . .even though a man takes some false step before he is aware of it, YOU who have spiritual qualifications try to readjust such a man in a spirit of mildness, as you each keep an eye on yourself, for fear you also may be tempted. 2 Go on carrying the burdens of one another, and thus fulfill the law of the Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

satan the devil well KNOWS how much I ABSOLUTELYHATE him and how much I LOVE JESUS, JEHOVAH, and their whole great family. As Proverbs 24:10 says: “Have you shown yourself discouraged in the day of distress? Your power will be scanty.” It is bad enough that we have to contend with our imperfections, weaknesses, and faults that may hold us back and, with satan trying to exploit these faults, we need GREAT help.

Encourage others by your faithful example and words of comfort. Imitate Jehovah and Jesus Christ.

***TextforFriday,July22,2011***

“Menwillbeloversofthemselves,. . .havingnonaturalaffection,. . .withoutloveofgoodness.—2 Tim.3:2, 3.”

“The atmosphere within the TRUE Christian congregation provides a refreshing contrast to that of the unkind world. By imitating Jesus, each of us can contribute to that wholesome atmosphere. How can we do so? To begin with, many in the congregation need our help and encouragement because they face health problems or other adverse circumstances. In these “last days,” such problems may be on the rise, but they are by no means new. (2 Tim. 3:1)…

“Accordingly, helpful actionsare as appropriate now as they were for Christians living back then. Paul, for example, exhorted Christians to “speak consolingly to the depressed souls, support the weak, be long-suffering toward all.” (1 Thess. 5:14) This involves putting Christlike kindness to work. w09 9/15 1:15, 16”

I have been accused of being childish many times because of my Hebrews 10:25. In which I had legitimate, true reasons for not being at meetings; be it my mental health or physical sickness. Times I have felt ashamed and/or that I did not deserve to go or be in Jehovah’s House because, I have put Jehovah to the test.

MANY, MANY times I have cursed satan with every curse possible for days, taunt and tell him to come get me and face me, send someone too do his dirty work or Jehovah too let him come get me. Call satan pathetic, childish, coward (can’t pick on anyone his own size), stupid (I don’t care how sly he is), goatface, worthless (except for proving Jehovah right), bastard and many, many more.

Nothing "surprises" me anymore, we all go through it. Thankfully Jehovah gave me the ability to not let it hurt me too much because it consumes me. And i certainly DON'T like or want someone to talk to me just because they feel they have to.

I have honestly NEVER been so HURT, DISGUSTED and LOST in my life.

Because of the pain of the heart there is a stricken spirit. Pr 15:13.

“I am writing you these things…. that YOU may know how you ought to conduct yourself in God’s household (and yours), which is the congregation of the living God, a pillar and support of the TRUTH.” 1 Ti 3:14,15

“… A slave of the Lord…needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, keeping himself restrained under evil, instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance.” 2 Ti 2:24,25

“So I do now, that you might command certain ones NOT to teach different doctrine, nor to pay attention to false stories and to genealogies (“David Class”, jewish or “gentile” fables that Jeremiah 10:23s come up with year after year; season after season), which end up in NOTHING, but which furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith. Love out of a clean heart and out of a good conscience and out of faith without hypocrisy. By deviating from these things certain ones have been turned aside into idle talk, wanting to be teachers of law, but not perceiving either the things they are saying or the things about which they are making strong assertions. 1 Ti 1:3-7

***TextforTuesday,August23,2011***

Tuesday, August 23

Takemyyokeuponyouandlearnfromme,forIammild-temperedandlowlyinheart,andyouwillfindrefreshmentforyoursouls.Formyyokeiskindlyandmyloadislight.—Matt.11:29, 30.

Christians have the responsibility to ‘receive their brothers kindly,’ to treat them as Jesus would have treated them, showing genuine concern even for those we may never before have met. (3 John 5-8) As Jesus took the initiative in showing compassion to others, so should we, always being refreshing to others. (Isa. 32:2; Matt. 11:28) Each of us can show kindness by taking an active interest in the welfare of others. Look for ways and make opportunities to do so. Reach out! “In brotherly love have tender affection for one another,” urged Paul, adding: “In showing honor to one another take the lead.” (Rom. 12:10) That means following Christ’s example, treating others with warmth and kindness, learning to show “love free from hypocrisy.”—2 Cor. 6:6. w09 9/15 1:17, 18

Doing works grudgingly, with hypocrisy. The last day’s critical times hard to deal with are here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, … unthankful, disloyal, having NO natural affection (cold-hearted), slanderers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, Arrogant, having a (“outward suit”) form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; AND FROM THESE TURN AWAY.” So I guess you can see the situation that I am currently in.

2Co10:8, 10-12 8 For even if I should boast a bit too much about the authority that the Lord gave us to build YOU up and not to tear YOU down, I would not be put to shame,10 For, say they: “[His] letters are weighty and forceful, but [his] presence in person is weak and [his] speech contemptible.” 11 Let such a man take this into account, that what we are in our word by letters when absent, such we shall also be in action when present. 12 For we do not dare to class ourselves among some or compare ourselves with some whom, recommend themselves. Certainly they in measuring themselves by themselves and comparing themselves with themselves (“JOHN CLASS”) have no understanding.

“For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.”

(Matthew 7:15,16) . . .“Be on the watch for the FALSE prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their FRUITS YOU will recognize them.

Individuals and organizations proclaiming messages that they attribute to a superhuman source but that do NOT originate with the true God and are not in harmony with his revealed will. 1 Jo 4:1-3 “Test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world.

Do not lean upon your own (or others) understanding. And, as we know Jeremiah 10:23 should be pretty obvious with your books, letters and your “doctrines of men.” What TRUE prophets foretell comes to pass, but they may not understand just WHEN OR HOW IT WILL BE. Da 12:9: “Go, Daniel, because the words are made SECRET and SEALED up until the TIME OF THE END. (NOT BEFORE)”

(De29:29) . . .“The things concealed belong to Jehovah our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons to time indefinite, that we may carry out all the words of this law.

(Acts1:7) “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” 7 He said to them: “It does NOT belong to YOU to get knowledge of the TIMES or SEASONS which the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.

So HONESTLY and TRUTHFULLY, how can ANY of you “claim what you claim” when “It does NOT belong to YOU to get knowledge of the TIMES or SEASONS which the Father has placed in his OWN jurisdiction?”

When someone goes beyond what Jesus said, as did early Christians in Thessalonica and others after them, there will be FALSE, or INACCURATE, predictions.—2 Thessalonians 2:1, 2.

Prior tothe latter part of the year 1914, many Christians expected Christ to return at that time and to take them away to heaven. Thus, in a discourse given on September 30, 1914, A. H. Macmillan, a Bible Student, stated: “This is probably the last public address I shall ever deliver because we shall be going home [to heaven] soon.” Clearly, Macmillan was mistaken, but THAT WAS NOT THE ONLY unfulfilled expectation they had.

Also expected that the year 1925 would see the fulfillment of marvelous Bible prophecies. They surmised that at that time the earthly resurrection would begin, bringing back faithful men such as Abraham, David, and Daniel. More recently, many Witnesses conjectured that the beginning of Christ’s Millennial Reign might start in 1975. The mistakes or misconceptions, were due to a failure to heed Jesus’ caution, ‘You do not know the time.’ The wrong conclusions were due to a fervent desire to realize the fulfillment of God’s promises in their own time.

Footnote - YouCanLiveForeverinParadiseonEarth, pages 138-41 published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. ” (A “Ceaser’s” Jesuit legal barr approved Corporation”)

Pr 4:18: “The path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.” NOT old light into new light, back again to old light, back to new light; and then SHUT the “light” off (HIDE or DESTROY your books and letters) because it’s only fit for the Valley of Hinnom! That’s what you would call a pile of goat manure wrapped in a DARK “spiritually DUMB” CLOUDY MESS!

The Bible cautions against putting one’s trust in earthling men, clergymen, political organizations, corporations that urge people to place their confidence in human rulership. “This Christian governing body DID NOT use as an administrative agency any legal corporation recognized, authorized and chartered by CAESAR or any PROVINCE of the Roman Empire.

“Zion’s Watch Tower Tract Society was organized in 1881. But it was a legally unincorporated society. Three years later, in 1884, for the purpose of “better taking care” of all the responsibilities involved, Zion’s Watch Tower Tract Society was legally incorporated under the Membership Corporation Law of Pennsylvania (one Barr of the JESUITS) ”

“According to the apostolic example of the first century C.E., these dedicated, baptized Christians known today as Jehovah’s witnesses have a governing body, as specifically noted from the year 1944 onward. This governing body has through the years been associated with the publishers of the WatchTower magazine and the Board of Directors of the legal religious corporation now known as Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. According to Pennsylvania law, this corporation MUST hold annual corporation meetings at its registered offices in Pittsburgh, Pa., or elsewhere as duly voted upon, and must elect directors to fill the vacancies of those whose three-year term of office is expiring, and also to transact all necessary obligations. From among the full board of seven directors, all of whom are dedicated, baptized, spirit-anointed Christians, the officers of the Society must be elected.

“How is it, then, that members of the governing body come to be directors of the Pennsylvania corporation? This is according to the will of the voting members of the Watch Tower Society (NOT JEHOVAH). From the Society’s present-day Charter (as amended in 1944) the Society as a legal corporation is merely an “administrative agency” of Jehovah’s witnesses.

Hence, also, of the governing body of Jehovah’s witnesses. So the Society’s voting members see that this governing body could most directly use that “administrative agency” as an instrument in behalf of the work of the “faithful and discreet slave” class by having members of the governing body on the Board of Directors of the Society. They recognize that the Society is not the administrative body, but is merely an agency for administering matters.

Hence the Society’s voting members do not desire that there be any basis for conflict and division. They do not want to cause anything like a situation where the “administrative agency” controls and directs the user of that agency, which user is the governing body as representing the “faithful and discreet slave” class. No more so than to have “the tail wag a dog instead of the dog’s wagging its tail”. A legal religious instrument according to Caesar’s law should not attempt to direct and control its creator; rather, the creator of the legal religious instrument should control and direct it. In harmony with God’s holy spirit, therefore, in order to have the greatest efficiency and perfect harmony between the governing body and the Board of Directors of the legal corporation, the voting members of the Society have wisely elected to the Directorate those whom they know are members of the governing body of the “faithful and discreet slave” class.”

“The functioning of the legal, religious society in this way has thus spared Jehovah’s witnesses the vexatious problems, hindrances, interruptions and controversies that afflict the nonreligious, industrial, commercial, labor and legal establishments of the wicked world.”

“With the end of this worldly system of things, its many legal corporations, organized under the laws of the political states, WILL cease to function as such, but the Christian witnesses of Jehovah will have to continue on.”

“On October 1, 1971, an interesting problem was posed for the audience, especially for the voting members present of the said Society. It was this: Nineteen hundred years ago, the “faithful and discreet slave” class with its governing body functioned WITHOUT a legal corporation chartered by Caesar, and it did so—SUCCESSFULLY, MAGNIFICENTLY.

“What about the governing body of the “faithful and discreet slave” class of the present time? Can it also function without the legal nonprofit corporation known as Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania? and succeed?”

“In the light of the precedent established by the apostles and fellow elders of the Jerusalem congregation in the first century C.E., we leave you to answer the question for yourself.”

Leave your questions for US to answer??? Anyone with a “grain” of sense can see that makes no intellect what-so-ever; WHY CAN’T YOU ANSWER IT FOR US, YOURSELVES.

“In consequence of this, and in order to answer the above questions, we are obliged to EXAMINE the spiritual status of the individual members of the Pennsylvania corporation who do the voting in of the directors of the Watch Tower Society. Who are these voting members?”

By amendment to the Charter as voted upon in 1944, the membership of the Society was restricted to five hundred at the most, and these were to be men fully devoted to Jehovah God as dedicated, baptized “disciples of Jesus Christ”. These are selected by the Board of Directors of the Watch Tower Society. But their spiritual status must also come under scrutiny. Why so?

Because NOT all these present-day members of the Society are spirit-anointed members of the “faithful and discreet slave” class.”

What are they doing meddling in the affairs of the “MEAT” for the “little ones” if they have NO PLACE to be there doing so in the first place? For a bunch of so called “Anointed” ones you’re NOT being very faithful in heeding and following your own “doctrines and books of MEN” let alone JEHOVAH’S Council and warnings.

“NO CEASAR HAS ANY PORTION WHAT-SO-EVER AT JEHOVAH’S TABLE. That’s what you would call being friends with the good for nothing men who are to come to nothing.

I know of a song relating to Mt25:10 - 12 “…the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins that were ready went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. 11 Afterwards the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ‘Sir, sir, open to us!’ 12 In answer he said, ‘I tell YOU the truth, I do not know YOU.’

The five “foolish” virgins procured what oil they could get from what oil dealers they could locate at that hour of the night, and they came to the door with their lamps burning. But their lamps had not shone in honor of the bridegroom. They were not part of the procession that met him and accompanied him with joy on his account. What basis, then, did the bridegroom have for recognizing them as part of his celebrators? None at all! They had not added any BRILLIANCE to his marriage procession. Truthfully, therefore, he could say to them: “I do not know you.” This justified him in keeping the door LOCKED in their FACES.

It goes like this: “You keep on knocking but YOU can’t come in!”

“In no way are we giving any cause for stumbling, that our ministry might not be found fault with; but in every way we recommend ourselves as God’s ministers.—2 Cor. 6:3, 4.”

We are wise also to consider how the choices we make in personal matters affect our ministry and other people, both inside and outside the congregation. w09 11/15 3:4, 5

Enmities, strife, jealousy , fits of anger, contentions, divisions , sects , envies, drunken bouts, revelries, backbiting , insults , cold-heartedness and things like these. . . Those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom. On the other hand, the fruitage of God’s spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. That’s what you would call GENUINE LOVE .

Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men . . . and not according to Christ. Col. 2:8.

The apostle Paul likened the ministry of God’s servants to spiritual warfare. He wrote: “The weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. For we are overturning reasoning’s and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God.” 2 Co 10:4, 5

“Have not Jehovah’s Witnesses made errors in their teachings?

“Jehovah’s Witnesses do not claim to be inspired prophets. They have made mistakes. Like the apostles of Jesus Christ, they have at times had some wrong expectations.”

Your “mistakesCANNOT even be COMPARED to and, are FAR FROM the questioning of Jesus’ presence by his REALAnointed apostles.” Your wrong conclusions were due to a fervent desire to realize the fulfillment of God’s promises in their own time.

“A third possible view of the matter would be in a spiritual sense. Ears that hear God’s message but FAIL to grasp its significance are spiritually deaf. Eyes that see foretold events but fail to perceive their fulfillment of prophecy are spiritually blind. Tongues that speak the words of God recorded in the Bible but are UNABLE to voice CLEAR EXPLAINATIONS and APPLICATIONS are spiritually DUMB. So ears that hear and eyes that see and tongues that speak can still be deaf and blind and dumb to Jehovah’s purposes. Sometimes Jehovah makes them so, because of their unworthiness. When he sent Isaiah to testify to unfaithful Judah he said to the prophet: “Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.” (Isa. 6:9, 10) Isaiah was said to have done this to them, since he spoke the words that made the rebellious people close their eyes and ears to the message. But since the message was from God, God himself may be said to have done it. These selfish people were NOT FIT to hear and be healed by God’s message, so they were deaf and dumb and blind to it.

To keep such UNWORTHY ONES in this state of spiritual darkness Jesus spoke to them in parables or illustrations (NOT LIES AND DECEIVING), as he told his followers when they asked why he used illustrations: “This is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations, because, looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, neither do they get the sense of it; and toward them the prophecy of Isaiah is having fulfillment which says: ‘By hearing, you will hear but by no means get the sense of it; and, looking, you will look but by no means see. For the heart of this people has grown thick, and with their ears they have heard with annoyance, and they have shut their eyes; that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back, and I heal them.’” (Mt 13:13-15)

The selfish people were not interested in God’s message, not even enough to inquire into the meaning of the illustrations Jesus used. So by putting the message in this form such unworthy ones were weeded out, and only the meek ones anxious to learn of God remained to question Jesus on the meaning of the illustrations. In this way Jehovah both kept some spiritually deaf, dumb and blind and made others see, hear and speak with spiritual enlightenment.

Some just have no love for truth, and “for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.” (2Co4:1-6)That is why, since we have this ministry according to the mercy that was shown us, we do not give up; 2 but we have renounced the underhanded things of which to be ashamed, not walking with cunning, neither adulterating the word of God, but by making the truth manifest recommending ourselves to every human conscience in the sight of God. 3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 5 For we are preaching, not ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as YOUR slaves for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God is he who said: “ Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate [them] with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ.

Hence we see that in ways both physical and spiritual Exodus 4:11 is fulfilled by Jehovah God, but not in a way that makes him responsible for all the physically deaf, dumb and blind in the earth.

You came up with date after date, after date, THEY DID NOT! What part of JESUS saying “I DO NOT KNOW…. ONLY the Father” do ye not comprehend????

They questioned him, saying: Teacher, when will these things actually be, and what will be the sign when these things are destined to occur?” He said: “Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘ The due time has approached. ” Do NOT go after them!

I have yet to see ANY and/or very many instances where, they have admitted their mistakes coming from the Watchtower, Governing Body, overseer’s, elders…; let alone APOLOGIZE for their negligence and misleading people. I have yet only seen them put the blame on the “Little ones.” Also, which I find very abhorrently disgusting is the cold-hearted despicable excuses, lies and their quoting of they’re “Favorite Scriptures.

What I find even MORE detestable is the fact that YOU “men” have the audacity to COMPARE your actions and changes of “Doctrines” to JEHOVAH GOD HIMSELF where, JEHOVAH removed the mosaic laws.

Likewise, YOU CHARGE others for your Bibles and literature! What part of “YOU received free, give free” do ye not understand??

Through the close of 1917 and into 1918, the Bible Students energetically distributed the new book, TheFinishedMystery. By the end of 1917, the printers were busy on the 850,000 edition. The Watch Tower of December 15, 1917, reported: “The sale of the Seventh Volume is unparallelled by the SALE of any other book known, in the same length of time, excepting the Bible.”

*** w56 9/15 p. 558 From Catholic Seminary to Jehovah’s Witnesses ***

….against those people who are always selling Bibles..

Quote from one person here stated “They have stopped doing that since the (late 1990’s or early 2000’s)” – can’t remember the exact date mentioned.

THEN! a short time after, that person told me that some people in poor countries can’t AFFORD to have each of their own Bible’s; BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPENSIVE! “So they don’t ABUSE it.” Now please contemplate on that now, and honestly tell me “who’s ABUSING who”???

***TextforWednesday,August24,2011***

Wednesday, August 24

Theloveofmoneyisarootofallsortsofinjuriousthings.—1 Tim.6:10.

Saying the right things without doing the right things would make one a hypocrite. Paul was well-acquainted with the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and the damaging result of their course. More than once, he cautioned Timothy against such insincerity and pretense. (1 Tim. 1:5; 4:1, 2) But Timothy was not a hypocrite. In his second letter to Timothy, Paul wrote: “I recollect the faith which is in you without any hypocrisy.” (2 Tim. 1:5) Still, Timothy needed to make his genuineness as a Christian manifest to others. Paul’s two letters to Timothy provided exhortation on several areas of conduct. For instance, Timothy was to avoid the pursuit of riches. The love of riches is a sign of spiritual deficiency. In contrast, Christians who find contentment in a simple life, “having sustenance and covering,” manifest spiritual advancement.—1 Tim. 6:6-8; Phil. 4:11-13. w09 12/15 1:10, 11

“Now the Beroeans were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefullyexamining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so.

Therefore many of them became believers.” Acts 17:10-12. Their search was not superficial. They did NOT expect conclusive results in just one or two brief discussions with Paul. The Beroeans received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind.” and they were not gullible.

I AM CERTIANLY NOT EITHER! 1 Jo 5:19,20 “We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given MEintellectual capacity that I may gain the knowledge of the true one.

I was very gullible when I was young and my mom protected me. But now Jehovah has thankfully given me the ability of 1 Jo 5:20, that I may know of 1 Jo 5:19 and to stay away from 1 Jo 5:21. Also providing me with his underserved kindness, support, guidance and the power to endure, that I could NOT do before.

You have proclaimed date after date, after date; season after season; time after time. when the “end of the world” would take place since the late 1800s. Even up to the year “Stay alive till 1975.” Perhaps even after that date of your “timeless miscalculations.” In which, MANY witnesses have suffered because of.

They . . . learn to be unoccupied, gadding about to the houses; yes, not only unoccupied, but also gossipers and meddlers in other people’s affairs, talking of things they ought not. 1 Ti 5:13

Paul said some people may not be entitled to receive a full or complete answer. He said that “gossipers and meddlers in other people’s affairs” are “talking of things they ought not.” Yes, those who pry into the affairs of others and/or those who CANNOT BE TRUSTED to keep a confidence may find that others are reluctant to share personal information with them.

“Make it your aim to live quietly and to mind your own business.” (1 Th 4:11) At times, however, congregation elders may need to ask questions about personal matters in order to carry out their assigned duties. In such a case, our cooperation in speaking truth is much appreciated and is a great help. 1 Pe 5:2. w09 6/15 3:7

Concerning the above about questionings, when I saw your “Shepherd the Flock of God” ‘SECRET’ Elders textbook and the letters accompanying them;the ONLY other time that I have been so SHOCKED and SICKENED was when I saw the JESUIT’S Oath of Allegiance doctrine.

(Mt 18:7-17) “Woe to the world due to the stumbling blocks! Of course, the stumbling blocks must of necessity come, but woe to the man through whom the stumbling block comes!

See to it that YOU men do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell YOU that their angels in heaven always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven. “What do YOU think? If a certain man comes to have a hundred sheep and one of them gets strayed, will he not leave the ninety-nine upon the mountains and set out on a search for the one that is straying? 13 And if he happens to find it, I certainly tell YOU, he rejoices more over it than over the ninety-nine that have not strayed. Likewise it is NOT a desirable thing with my Father who is in heaven for one of these little ones to perish. “Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go lay bare his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, in order that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector.

2 Pe 1:5-2:10) Yes, for this very reason, by YOUR contributing in response all earnest effort, supply to YOUR faith virtue, to [YOUR] virtue knowledge, to [YOUR] knowledge self-control, to [YOUR] self-control endurance, to [YOUR] endurance godly devotion, to [YOUR] godly devotion brotherly affection, to [YOUR] brotherly affection love. 8 For if these things exist in YOU and overflow, they will prevent YOU from being either inactive or unfruitful regarding the accurate knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. If these things are not present in anyone, he is blind, shutting his eyes [to the light], and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins of long ago; for if YOU keep on doing these things YOU will by no means ever fail.

For this reason I shall be disposed always to remind YOU of these things, although YOU know [them] and are firmly set in the truth that is present [in YOU]. 13 But I consider it right, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to rouse YOU up by way of reminding YOU. No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we acquainted YOU with the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ

YOU know this first that NO prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. However, there also came to be false prophets AMONG the people, as there will also be false teachers AMONG YOU. Also, with covetousness they will exploit YOU with counterfeit words. But as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering. 4 Certainly if God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tar′ta·rus, delivered them to pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment; 5 and he did not hold back from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a deluge upon a world of ungodly people; 6 and by reducing the cities Sod′om and Go·mor′rah to ashes he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly persons of things to come; 7 and he delivered righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the indulgence of the law-defying people in loose conduct— 8 for that righteous man by what he saw and heard while dwelling among them from day to day was tormenting his righteous soul by reason of their lawless deeds9 Jehovah knows how to deliver people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people for the day of judgment to be cut off.

ProphesyingwiththeLoyalOrganization

LOYALTY to God who created and organized heaven and earth calls for loyalty to his organization. Today many persons think that by their loyalty to a religious organization they are loyal to God. But they can be wrong about this. Among things foretold to appear in our day are people and organizations described as being “lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power.” (2 Tim. 3:1, 4, 5) These make religious claims; they pretend to be devoted to God; they go through man-made religious ceremonies conducted by men who are ordained as priests, bishops, deacons, reverends, ministers, teachers and doctors of divinity. At the same time they go in for material things, the satisfying of the flesh rather than the spirit, and thus they betray that they are NOT God’s true organization.

They betray themselves as loving the pleasant things and sports, games and gambles of this world, and they DO NOT show the power of true godly devotion in their lives. Their conduct belies the sincerity of their outward godly devotion. Their loyalty is to a false organization, and not to the “God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (Eph. 1:3) Their loyalty is to a religious organization that is false to God, an organization that God does not own as his organization.

Let this fact not be overlooked: It was not the miraculous speaking with foreign tongues that Joel’s prophecy on the last days foretold; it was the outpouring of God’s holy spirit accompanied by prophesying. This particular prophesying was NOT the special gift of prophecy that was inspired, a gift that was not shared by all Christians. It was the declaration publicly of the “magnificent things of God,” and this prophesying was shared by all receivers of God’s outpoured spirit, from Pentecost forward.—Acts 2:5-11.

As for today, NOT what we ourselves say, but what the prophecy of the Bible says should be the “magnificent things of God” to talk about in prophesying under the power of God’s spirit.

Didn’t Jehovah get rid of “prophesying” under his power? As also what was done to the Mosaic Laws? Just like your “Blood” doctrines in which, you had the ARROGANCE to compare your actions to JEHOVAH’S????

God would NOT allow for anyone to prophesy FALSEHOOD, the preaching of LIES and ERRORS under the cloak of religion. Such a cleansing as carried on inside the organization of God’s restored loyal remnant and of their loyal companions is foretold in the prophecy of Zechariah 13:2-6

The false, disloyal prophesying may occur on the part of someone with whom we have come into intimate friendship WITHIN the organization of Jehovah’s restored remnant. Verses four through six of Zechariah, chapter thirteen, foretold what must be the outcome of such a situation within God’s loyal organization.

Going around advertising themselves as certified prophets as if they were wearing an official garment of hair to make the deception easierIn ancient theocratic Israel such false prophets were to be tried BEFORE WITNESSES, EXPOSED the congregation can give them a spiritual smiting or striking with the truth of God’s Word, even wounding them sorely at heart and in spirit.

In order to demonstrate their own principled loyalty to God and to his organization and to safeguard his loyal visible organization. Let the false prophets be made ashamed! “STOP associating with him, that he may become ashamed,” says 2 Thessalonians 3:14. “Keep on exhorting . . . showing uncorruptness in your teaching, seriousness, wholesome speech which cannot be condemned; so that the man on the opposing side may get ashamed,”

Instead of laying claim to the high office of a special prophet of something new and different, he will have to admit that he was not prophesying under the influence of God’s outpoured spirit. He was not a spiritual man but a “SPIRITUALLY DUMB one.” He was merely a groundling, an earthly “natural man,” like a farmer, one who is a slave to a farmer that got possession of his service from his boyhood onward (born into their “religion”).

If we are against false prophets WITHIN the Jehovah’s witnesses, we must expose them who claim to speak in God’s name as though they were “ordained and sent by him.”

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

^^^^^^ Houston, we have a problem.... ^^^^^

• tysonwalsh
    tysonwalsh

SORRY about all that font gibberish and different sizes i don't even knjow why it came out like that.

• sizemik
    sizemik

OneDayIllBeFree . . . I'm sorry about your recent experience. Seems like everything in your world is determined to let you down.

This girl's renewed spiritual vigour could be temporary . . . time is on your side if you keep your balance for now. Be sure not to piss her off right now . . . or she'll probably drop you in it. It might be best for her to believe that you're dealing with your doubts as well . . . and to keep a safe distance for now.

I couldn't help but notice how intelligently you expressed yourself, and how skillfully you described these events. It appears to me you are a pretty balanced, intelligent and good-hearted individual. You have a lot going for you my friend. Once you negotiate this mess which is not of your making . . . you have a bright and happy future before you, of that I am sure. Don't you doubt it either . . . just hang in there and work toward your goals. Reach out where you can to good value non-JW's . . . and play your cards carefully. And make good use of this Forum . . . it will help.

tysonwalsh . . . welcome along. You can tidy up your posts using the edit icon on the extreme right of the dialogue box . . . for 30 mins after you post. You can also start your own thread and introduce yourself there if you wish.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you for posting dear tysonwalsh, it was a good read. Most people I think won't read that long a post. Might I suggest, if you would like to post more (I'm looking forward to you doing so), make the posts smaller. And dear BrokenPromises, funny, but not nice, I hope what BP means is it's too long. But I personally think it is understandable.

Thank you sizemik for pointing out the edit feature. I did not know.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

OnedayI'llbefree...I'll say it again. Time heals all wounds. Keep your distance for a while. Who knows she may have backed out of your life to make room for the one behind her. Focus on yourself exiting is a difficult thing and you will need ro be able to rely on yourself. It's been said start making non JW friends. Seek out education or hobbies to fill the time. Things can only go up. Hang in there.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oneday. I am so sorry for your experience here.

It just proves to me how '1984 Orwell' the WBT$ is. This lovely girl is the 'Winston Smith' character who has come to love big brother!

I hope she wakes up from the thought reform and 'mind cleansing'.

I didn't need to read all your post, I got up to the 'appeal to fear' of God will kill you soon if you don't join us.

Shizzle! Honest I'm lost for words!!

........but sorry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit