Are You a Psychopath?

by sizemik 61 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik
    As in Governing Body,,, or George Bush?

George wasn't that bad . . . was he?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I mainly just want to see if I can convince people I was the lead guitarist for motorhead while we're having drinks

EP! You were the lead guitarist for Motorhead?!?

Thanks for the dinosaur feather link. I heard about it on NPR yesterday, but haven't seen pics yet. Going back to look! Sounds exciting.

NC

• Mary
    Mary

I figured he had asked her sister out on a date and it pissed her off, so she killed her. Hey, I guess all those voices in my head were wrong: I'm not a psychopath after all!! Who knew?!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

What I thought about was good thing she didn't have his number and couldn't find him she needed a little perspective on this love at first sight stuff. He was probably trouble anyway and what kind of relationship did she have with her sister anyway.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here's my answer:

When she met the guy, he told her he was into necrophilia, so she killed her Sister as bait to lure the Guy so she could see him again.

Sizmik, what is my diagnosis???

Disclaimer-that was not really my answer, it took me awhile to come up with that after the real answer was revealed...Do I still need to hide from the guys in straightjackets???

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Sizmik, what is my diagnosis???

I think you're in the clear OHC . . . as long as you're telling the truth.

Who knew?!

EntirelyPossible did . . . but he's in denial.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I finally win at something!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Here's my answer:

When she met the guy, he told her he was into necrophilia, so she killed her Sister as bait to lure the Guy so she could see him again.

By far, the best answer.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

By far, the best answer.

An incestual lesbian necropheliac three way. I like it.

Is there something wrong with me in that I think that, other than the murder of the sister, that whole scenario is only a little weird?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I got the answer right.

Because I've read this before. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit