Are You a Psychopath?

by sizemik 61 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

Psychopath Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did Not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
    [Give this some thought before you answer]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my email list or remove you as a FB friend.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

A test that I am happy to have failed (or passed, depends on how you look at it) either way, I am NOT a psychopath. Thanks for the confirmation (not that I was wondering about it).

• still thinking
    still thinking

ewwwww....thats just wrong!!!!!

I got it wrong because I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the hell she would kill her sister...I thought maybe her sister had done something to her mother.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

To a degree we all have psychopathic tendencies. It's more of a sliding scales of many attributes rather just being able to answer a single question correctly. One of the primary traits of a psychopaths is a specific inability to form long term or meaning ful relationships, primarily due to an ability to geel genuine emotion. Emotional detachment, lying, even without purpose, risk taking...all traits, none a sure indicator.

we ALL rate on some psychopathic tendendcies.

• tec
    tec

I got it wrong too. My first thought was that the sister had hired that guy to kill their mother, and so it was revenge. My second thought was that the sister ended up with the guy, and so she killed her sister because she took her 'dream guy'.

Never even thought about the first. Guess I'm not a psychopath.

• tec
    tec

EP, does that mean you answered correctly :P

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EP, does that mean you answered correctly :P

I did, but that doesn't mean I am a psychopath. I do rate pretty high on a lot of the tendencies, though I tend to view them more as abilities ;)

I totally fail at the inability to form attachements and lack of empathy. I form very few attachements with people, but the ones I do run deep. Ironically, I rate VERY high on emotional detachment and an imability to understand other peoples emotions, particularly sadness.

and I rate super high as a liar, but, I chalk that up to living a double life as a JW all those years (like starting at 6 and having to lie to elders about eating a cookie for someone's birthday at school. it's a cookie. I was six. give me a break...). In addition, I have resolved and mostly done a good job about stopping lying all the time. something about getting DF'ed and not having the need to do that helped a lot...

I rate extremely low on not accepting responsibility for my actions, I pretty much always own up to something if I dropped the ball on it. Also fail on the grandiose sense of self worth. I do have an ego, don't get me wrong, but underneath is a frail, fightened little boy that still feels like he's not good enough for anything. and will kick your ass if you wanna make something of it ;)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

That means that most if not all detectives are psychopaths, as that is what they would be thinking much along those lines (my thoughts)

anyways i'm now on the most wanted list LOL

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I was going to say the guy cheated on her because he sleeped with her sister but yeah

• talesin
    talesin

sociopaths have no conscience --- imho, it's the main determining factor

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit