Are You a Psychopath?

by sizemik 61 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

lol Shamu!!

plus, I grew up with one or two in the fam ....

*waves at Rabbit * mwah ! mwah ! to you and the missus

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I want to kill Entirely Possible. . . . Shamus

Shamus . . . monkeys are psychopathic by default. They will tear your face off without warning.

You don't even need to bother taking the test.

That's why accountants and lawyers are into so much "monkey business"

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I want to kill Entirely Possible

Only if you kill me with love. And by tearing my face off.

EntirelyPossible . . . You're not an accountant are you?

No. I keep getting paid but I am not entirely sure what my job is. I fly all over the place and talk to people and, don't hate, make a shitload of powerpoints. And drink with my boss. A LOT.

everyone is generally wrong.

Especially and in this context, ironically, especially monkies ;)

I actually studied up on this quite a bit right before I flamed out of the cult, was worried I might be unrepairable. Now I know I am NOT unrepairable, just that I work really hard to stay broken.

• shamus100
    shamus100

But Shamus wants to be nice... He just can't help it!!!!

Someone come and hold me. I need a hug. Really!!!

• talesin
    talesin

EP, do you need a lovely assistant, perhaps?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I actually saw this question a few years ago---and I STILL got it wrong! I think my exhusband was a sociopath. That's not bitterness talking---I actually researched his behavior and became very disturbed. He could tell the most bizarre lies about the most important things---and yet was never bothered by it. Most people believed him. Friendly, charming, popular---and completely false.

And when I say lie---I mean this was HUGE. He even made up a baby to get time off from work! I received a plant with a balloon and a teddybear from his employer. I had no idea what was going on, until I went in to take care of some of his business. They asked how the baby was and told me he took a week off from work to be with me! Now, what was he doing that week?

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You know what I read about them, most don't kill people. They just destroy lives. However if they DID kill someone--it wouldn't really bother them. Mostly they are opportunisitc--and if acting a certain way gets them what they want---they will charm you to death. No real attachment though.

NC

• sizemik
    sizemik
    But Shamus wants to be nice...

Accelerated evolution is your only chance . . . you need to live a lot longer. While you're waiting you could become an accountant . . . or a lawyer.

• shamus100
    shamus100

HOLD ME!!! I CAN'T STOP SOBBING!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm waiting to hold you on the "end of the world" thread monkey boy.......I'll wipe those tears for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit