'Apostates' being labelled 'mentally diseased'. Is discrimination against mentally disabled people by using it as a 'hate crime' term?

by punkofnice 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sizemik
    sizemik

Unky . . . the NZ HRC are a pretty kick-arse outfit with statutory powers. They are also obligated to investigate all complaints . . . I'm not holding my breath but I'm preparing some more material . . . like you, I've got that "Sod it!" thing going. It's time the mouse gave a squeak. Their disdain for others and indiscriminate hate speech is really pissing me off.

At the very least they will be asked some searching questions and will engage in "theocratic warfare" no doubt. Then I can maybe expose their lies using their own literature. I've been deliberately light on information . . . in the hope it'll feed some rope . . . from the hangmans closet.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

this has made my blood boil more then any of the other crap they have printed in recent years, how low can they go? what are going to classify us as next?

Shows we are hurting them though.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I can't seem to copy and paste from my Kingdom Interlinear 1969 downloaded version so I'll try typing out the literal translation as shown.

I Timothy 6:4 ''he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words.''

Greek word

1st = he has been made to smoke,

2nd = nothing knowing well

3rd = but

4th = being diseased

5th = about

6th = seekings

7th = and

8th = word fights

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sizemik - Sounds good! Even if the best that can happen is it exposes the hate crime within such a harmless looking cult, it's all good! I guess I'm just comparing things to what happens when we get the usual Brit apathy over stuff.

jookbeard - Like Burning Spear sang about Christopher Columbus the WBT$ is a 'Dyam blasted lair!'

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

A "bible study" of someone in my hall has been commenting in the meetings fairly regularly. She raised her hand on sunday and was called on. She asked a question to the conductor, "what kind of false teachings are they promoting?" in response to one of his general statements to the audience. The conductor said they use things like "hellfire" and "trinity" to to stumble others, which I thought was a BS answer. The COBE immediately raised his hand, was called on, and said apostates are known for being "overly-critical" of the organization.

Funny stuff

• HayDay
    HayDay

Witnesses need a WT article on logical fallacy -which is what their organization has mastered, especially the ad hominem.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I'm honest they'll probably look at the emails and say: 'Jehovah's Witnesses...
    ...nyah! Harmless cranks. My favourite aunt is one. Nutty as a fruitcake but harmless!' .....PunkOf Nice

And that is the Crux of the matter..

Jehovah`s Witness`s and the WBT$ are not one and the same..

The WBT$ is Waging an all out War on Ex-JW`s..

Should a Publishing Company be able to "Slander" former Unpaid Empoyee`s?

Is the WBT$ above Discrimination and Hate Crime Laws ?..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

ThomasCovenant - I don't have an interlinear anymore, does it translate the GK to 'mentally diseased' in Timothy?

iam - 'overly critical of the organization' eh? Do I spy with my aposta-eye, smothing beginning with 'control'? I wonder how he knows 'apostates' are such...who's he been speaking to? His imagination fired by the WBT$ propaganda is who!

HayDay - Agreed. Ironically they did have one on what to look out for to identify cults. Oh, how I tittered!

Outlaw - Yes. You put into words the concept I was struggling with! Thanks. See full size image

• sizemik
    sizemik
    The COBE immediately raised his hand, was called on, and said apostates are known for being "overly-critical" of the organization.

"Overly critical"? . . . "overly" critical? . . . like a little bit of criticism is OK? . . . as long as you're not "overly" critical . . . gimme a break!

Only people who are overly critical can be "mentally diseased" of course. These buggers just swim around in their own bullshit!

Sorry . . . but this has got me pissed off!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sizemik - What about underly critical - is that bad too?

Elder Kiddy-Fiddler in JC - 'My goodness man! You haven't critisized the organization to the correct level. DF the b4$74r*!'

JC victim - 'B-b-b-b-b-but Brother Kiddy-Fiddler, I haven't critisized the organization at all!'

Kiddy-Fiddler - 'Condemned by you own words! You are so mentally diseased that you fail to critisize under-overly yet over-underly!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit