New here and....

by bushido8000 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome bushido8000

I hope you stay around this site for some time

It is very informing on a great many topics and is very educational as to the beleifs & practices of Jehovah`s Witnesses

Have a nice day

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Bushido8000

As you have already been told baptism is a serious step to take.

Take advantage of the information you can glean from this site before you take that step.

Inform yourself

All the best smiddy

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

WELCOME! and please visit often! There's a lot of nice people here!

• ambersun
    ambersun

Welcome bushido8000

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Yes, welcome to the forum. Its fab here. You can ask anything you want JW or non JW related and someone will have something to say. There are also lots of current JWs and non JWs here, and also lots of different perspectives from people who have experienced all sorts of things through life. I hope you enjoy it here and find it a useful and practical resource and encouragement like i did.

Timmy x

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hi there Bushido8000

I am not an atheist nor of any denomination...

anyway, may i ask you how old you are?

hope you stick around. This place is a veritable fountain of truth! Drink deep.

oz

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'allo, Bushy. Relax. You are amongst friends. Any questions just ask away!

We are a mixed bunch and many of us have seen the other side of the JW org. I was an elder for many years and this REALLY opened my eyes to how man made the whole set up is and how it is run like a business rather than a religion.

Please stay with us and learn!! You won't regret it.

In the mean time, I look forward to hearing your story in due course. Unky Punky!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi,

Nice to see you here. You will some stuff here very edegy, other stuff funny and lots of very intelligent discussion.

I have found that the support here is fantastic, non-judgemental help form people I have never met. Also a lot of Star Trek fans!!

Take Care

ANGUS

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Also a lot of Star Trek fans!!

And how easily did my daughter pick up that I was one of them. I guess I watch too many episodes of TNG on Netflix.

Anyway, welcome to the board. Hope you hang around a while at least. My wife is a baptized Jehovah's Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit