New here and....

by bushido8000 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• bushido8000
    bushido8000

Are there any JWs on this site??? I think I may be in the wrong place.... Why am I only seeing Atheists and other denominations of Christians?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi bushido8000,

You are in the right place!

You will find lots of current JWs, and people of many other religions, as well as those who are now non-religious.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

The Oracle

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Not all are athiests.

Most have left the JW's, although there is the odd one who is still a JW. Most are just trying to find their way.

We have a wide variety of views and all are welcome.

What brought you here? If you don't mind me asking....

Palm

• watson
    watson

Welcome Bushy!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Are there any JWs on this site???

Yes there are . . . but this site is not "restricted" or "exclusive". It is provided so that thinking people can use their own minds freely to discern the real truth on quite a number of matters.

Welcome!

• bushido8000
    bushido8000

Cool thanks everyone! And I'm just here to discuss various things and meet friends. I myself am with the JW faith but am not baptized.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Bushido,

I have found this site to be a great place to ask questions freely and have them answered.

Many posters provide links to articles and websites that authenticate their claims, thus you can make informed decisions for yourself.

Hope to see you around the board! Looking forward to your comments!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    And I'm just here to discuss various things and meet friends.

That's what we're all here for . . . and it's a great place to do that.

Not everyone is unanimous on everything . . . but the encouragement here is to use your own thinking abilities and subject what you believe to scrutiny. If it holds up . . . than that is a good thing no?

If it doesn't survive the light of scrutiny . . . then think of it as a blessing from God . . . none of us want to be "misled"

Feel free to start a thread on any subject that interests you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You will love this place. Stick around and try to have an open mind about some of the members who are out there a bit.
    It isn't necessary to violate your beliefs to just read what they have to say.

Most are like you and me, just wanting to discuss varous things and make friends.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

bushido8000 - Cool thanks everyone! And I'm just here to discuss various things and meet friends. I myself am with the JW faith but am not baptized.

Welcome bushido8000. What things interest you? How long have you been studying with the JWs? What country do you live in? With a username starting with bushido, Japan?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit